So Ryder and Wideman walk into a bar...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Re: So Ryder and Wideman walk into a bar...

Wideman passes him a drink and its way off it's mark and hits a guy. The guy hits Wideman with a elbow and knocks him out. Ryder see's this and runs out the bar.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

...in Providence.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

In Response to Re: So Ryder and Wideman walk into a bar...:
    ...in Providence.
    Posted by Bookboy007

that made me smile, the other two.. just awful.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

At first they're a little worried thinking "jeez, we, uh, aren't really popular right now" but no one recognizes them.  It's a pretty rough crowd, but they're stoked that they can get lit up and no one will recognize them.  After a few hours, they're lit.  Wideman gets up to go the can.  He stumbles across the bar, trips over an imaginary obstacle, crashes into a table, and somehow manages to throw his wallet onto the table where five or six hard core Bruin fans are discussing the draft.  One of them sees this display and immediately yells "Hey!  That's Wideman! Get 'im!"  They jump up to go beat Wideman with a loafer when the bartender, holding his equalizer, gets between them and their target.  "Gentlemen!  Hey!  Let's take it easy.  I know you're disappointed in the season and you feel like this guy has it coming, but c'mon...it's not like he's Michael Ryder."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

Ryder and Wideman walk into a bar. They both miss the door and go home.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

On the way in, Wideman sees a couple of girls walking out, and being the good gentleman all Bs are, tries to back up to give them room and check out their butts. He backs into Ryder, who stumples into the plate glass window, and kills all of them in an instant.
    Best part of all this, it takes $8 million off the books.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheelhouse46. Show Wheelhouse46's posts

In Response to Re: So Ryder and Wideman walk into a bar...:
    ...in Providence.
    Posted by Bookboy007

HAHA CLASSIC!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

...on the way to the bar, Wideman trips over his feet and falls flat on his face.  The bartender, assuming that Wideman is drunk, promptly refuses to serve him.  Ryder then pulls up a stool and orders a drink for himself, pretending not to know Wideman.

Wideman dejectedly turns to leave, falling down again before he reaches the door.  When asked about it later, Wideman says that the effort to have a drink was there, but he was a little off in his execution.  Ryder claims that he walked into the bar alone, and had no idea that Wideman was with him at any point in the evening.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

And the bartender says "What'll ya have?"  Wideman orders "Absolut, filthy on ice" and Ryder says "I'll have a beer and a tequila."  A minute later, the bartender drops off the vodka and a tequila and leaves.  Wideman says "Mike, you didn't get your beer."  Ryder says "Geez, you're right.  I'll just order it again next round."  Next round he orders another tequila and another beer.  Again, the bartender delivers just the tequila.  Wideman wants to get the bartender, but Ryder says, "ah, don't worry about it.  It'll come."  This goes on for a few more rounds, each time Ryder orders a beer and a tequila, and each time the bartender forgets the beer.  Finally, they get fed up and decide to call it a night.  The bill comes and Ryder's bill says 5 tequila and 5 beers.  Wideman looks incredulous as Ryder pays it and starts to walk out.  He says "Mike, you just paid for all those beers that they never brought!"  and Ryder says "Dennis, don't worry; coach told me that as long as I get my shots, everything will work out fine!" 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

/"Mike, you just paid for all those beers that they never brought!"  and Ryder says "Dennis, don't worry; coach told me that as long as I get my shots, everything will work out fine!"//

Winner, winner chicken freakin dinner hands down! oh me oh my ROTFLMAO!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Robardo. Show Robardo's posts

Bookboy, pure class.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheelhouse46. Show Wheelhouse46's posts

one more book boy....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[Thank you, folks...one more because you're such a great audience.  Buy yourselves a round!]

...Five hours later, they walk back into the team hotel and run into Recchi in the lobby.  Rex says "Where you guys been?  You look kinda down."  Wideman says "We've been at the bar for the last five hours."  Recchi says "Really?  You look and sound stone sober."  Ryder says "I know!  I am so pi55ed off!"  Rex, surprised, says "what happened?"  Wideman says "We decided to play quarters, and neither of us got to drink all night!"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Several of the previous posts refined to:

Ryder and Wideman tried to walk into a bar,
    but they missed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

So Ryder and Wideman walk into a bar with their donkey.  Several Bruins fans get on top of their donkey.

Bartender asks 'Can I help you?'

Ryder and Wideman both say, "yeah, can you get these fans off my asss?"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

So Ryder and Wideman walk into a bar with their jumper cables.

Guy at the bar says to the bartender, "hey, you going to let those guys in here with jumper cables?"

Bartender says, "don't worry, they never start anything"

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Well looks like the habs fans have taken over this board because no real bruins fans would post all this bullcrap

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

OK, a little off topic, but I can't resist.

A Bruin walks into a bar and says "I'll have a beer.....and.....and.... some pretzels"

Bartender says "why the big pause?"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

A three-footed bruin limps into a saloon in the old west.  He lets out a roar, and a hush falls over the crowd, as the piano playing comes to an abrupt halt.  The bruin says "I'm lookin' for the man who shot my pa."

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

So Ryder and Wideman walk into a bar with their contracts.

Bartender says, "What is this, some kind of a joke?"

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

They find a table and sit down.
    After a few drinks, Ryder heads off to the VIP area with a dancer.
    The two chat it up and find a nice spot on the couch.
    Ryder can't believe how well it's going.  She almost seems like an old friend.
    10 minutes pass and they're still talking..
    Then suddenly, the dancer stands up and says "That will be $100, hun."
    Ryder confused, says "But, you didn't do anything.."
    The dancer says "It worked for you, didnt' it?"
    They argue and the dancer calls the bouncer, who then rounds up Wideman and tells him to pay the waitress.
    Wideman reaches for his wallet, but he thinks he lost it.
    The dancer mumbles something about 'pucks too'.
    Then motions the bouncer.
    The bouncer shows them to the parking lot.
    The dancer follows.
    Suddenly, the dancer threatens Ryder.  She warns something about his brother, and selling signed hockey sticks.
    Ryder, completely embarassed, looks for his keys.
    But, remembers he let Wideman drive..
    Wideman tells him the keys were in the wallet..
    So Ryder asks the bouncer if he can look for the keys.
    The bouncer says make it quick, like your stay in Boston..
    Ryder promises he will..
    He finds both wallet and keys and tells Wideman to drive.
    Wideman refuses,
    says he's already tanked.
    Plus, he can't read French.
    Ryder conceeds, and agree's to drive.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

off topic again, but...

What do you call Krecji when he gets 86'd from a bar?
     - a bounced Czech

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

R&W walk into a bar'n'...

a fight breaks out and they hide behind the zebras.

Sections
Shortcuts