Someone please tell me...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Someone please tell me...

Why should I remain a Bruins fan?

Seriously. I understand being a fan if you live in Mass. Or if you ever lived there or have family that are in some way associated with the team or college team or farm team. I am none of these. But I have always been a Bruins fan none the less. I picked the Bruins because they were hard working and physical (and it was one team that always annoyed my family and friends who liked Montreal and Philly.)

But this team, this year... I can't find the words (and Cooke is skating around, tripping guys, almost daring someone else to throw down again!)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from norwoodmustang. Show norwoodmustang's posts

Re: Someone please tell me...

Good news Bruin fan!

Chiarelli, Julien, Lucic all start their new contracts next season!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

The make it very hard

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

B's had a days rest on a team that played last night. They should have been fired up for this... or at least fired up after the win was out of reach. Instead they were out shot and out hit in front of their fans. Pens hadn't recorded a shutout all season until now. Someone please tell me?