something interesting brewing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ignaceontario. Show ignaceontario's posts

something interesting brewing

how about giving forsberg a chance savy and looch need a linemate and they all could join the bruins around the same time. maybe what u guys think

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

Re: something interesting brewing

certainly interesting, but I think we have enough veteran presence on this team...it would have to be like a 1 million dollar contract

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Not too sure and he won't play for peanuts.  No cap space for him right now and this would mean to sign him they need to disrupt what they already have.
    Don't think it'll happen.
    I think his interest are the Wings and/or a teams he's already suited with.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

If I was going to go after a star in the 90's Forsberg would not be my first choice. H#ll, if we're going to go after old guys why not try to pry Teemu Selane from Anaheim.  He's at least in the NHL, still has some wheels and already potted 9 goals.  (Not that I want Selane..I just think Forsburg is not the right move)

We should be looking for a long term piece and not a short term answer.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Strange thing with Forsberg is he still thinks he should command 3 or 4Mil but he's always been very brittle. If it were February and we were in dire straits I would.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ignaceontario. Show ignaceontario's posts

consider that they dont have anybody to play with them on that line what the hell i also read that on spectors and he isnt a bum like that eklund i believe 50% forsberg is better then anyone else they can put there

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Why not pry and convince Sodenberg (don't feel like looking for correct spelling) from the Sweedish elite league and we have his rights. He's big fast and crafty.
    Wheeler like.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Pass on Forsberg... I'd go with Shanahan on waivers from NJ first.

Sections
Shortcuts