Somethings brewing in Habstown

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Big news will be coming out of Montreal !
    Stay tuned !
    Is it a trade ? Sources say something is brewing from outside the rink , not an on-ice subject .
    I leave the dirt out but something will come public soon.

My apologies to Bruins nation !

Go Bruins !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

RAYBRUIN,
    You're from Mtl as you say. Find out the scoop and make us Bruin fans smile !

: ]-

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazybsfan04. Show crazybsfan04's posts

I sure hope this is a good thing, and not just another rumor and I most certainly will stay tuned as long as you two do.Go B's!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

Another Post Site Says Bad News Coming For Habs In Morning----Can't Be A Trade --Noone Anounces A Trade To Supposedly Help The Team & Calls It Bad News. Could Be End Of The Line For Carboblow.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcl77. Show mcl77's posts

alot of speculation about this one.
    I'll just go out on a limb and say it involves more than 2 players and its some type of sexual assault.
    they seem to be really upset by this, so it's pretty bad.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Oh crazyB !
    I just was told to stay tuned and go on the following site in the weeee hours of the morning. Basically when the " La Presse" News paper in Montreal will publish their FRIDAY, FEB 20 issue. It will be in french but I think we'll understand the headlines.
    KPD and FLUTO are you reading ?????

see:
    http://www.cyberpresse.ca/sports/

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cup2009. Show cup2009's posts

you know if its an off ice thing, we need to relize this is only a sport and that is dealing with a bigger issue CALLED REAL LIFE, YES I TO I HAVE BEEN HEARING THE NEWS FROM THE TEAM 990 OUT OF MONTREAL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

This Might Serve As A Little Troll--Control Too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[Quote]This Might Serve As A Little Troll--Control Too. [/Quote]

Do I sound like a troll ? Nah ... I could write all the names of the players in involved but then yes I would be a troll.
    East-west ..keep your jokes coming .. you've given me a chuckle or two this week.
    Back to hockey, will money and fame with hockey players , now reach a new level and be bad publicity on our sport ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dom77. Show dom77's posts

Kostitsyn brothers linked to organized crime following major drug bust in Quebec earlier this week.

breaking story is here:

http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/269591.html

that is if you can read French.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

HabsHater , I Think Hockey Players Are Human & Will Have Failings Just Like Any Other Walk Of Life. But Yes It Has Taken Longer To Hit The NHL & Money& Fame Can Play A Big Part.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

Geez These Crimes Must Realy Be Organized I Think My Last Post Was Stolen.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from francoismuarion. Show francoismuarion's posts

1984 by you.

1979 by you.

jjliar by you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

2009 No playoffs for the habs awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Maybe havlat will be the next Roy though. Great to see your 100th year going so well keep up the bad play losers. Habs suck get used to it troll.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

My apologies to Bruins nation !

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Meh. The Kostitsyn brothers have a sugar daddy who has mob ties. This is surprising?

Sure, it makes the Habs look bad (haha). But the only thing they're apparently guilty of is stupidity and horribly bad judgement.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

Agreed, duinne. Not Your Falult HH. This Seems To Be A Montreal Problem----A Montreal Press Problem. Droping Hints & Inuendos That This Was Going To Be The Story Of The Year. I Wonder How Many Extra Newspapers They Sold This Morning To People Who Thought This Was Going To Be A Bigger Story Than It Was.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

The story is still pending.....apparently there may be more to come.....this is according to local radio and press here.....

I just hope they continue to spiral , maybe their crooked past is catching up to them !

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan76. Show bruinsfan76's posts

i agree this story is out of control,i'm from mtl but i bleed B&G,last night they made it sound as if heads were gonna role!!they do this here in mtl cuz there's no other professional team so they have nothing better to do but talk about this s**t team,there biggest mestake(thank god)was fireing Claude,just wanted to say that the bruins rock!!and we don't really need anything come march 4,except in my oppinion a big stay at home dee and maybe if we can withought touching the line up Cole,remember guy's offence wins games but deefence wins championships,besides we got puck moving dee,wideman,hunwick and even ferrence can move the puck well it's my first time writing so be gentle!!GO BRUINS GO!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[Quote]The story is still pending.....apparently there may be more to come.....this is according to local radio and press here.....

I just hope they continue to spiral , maybe their crooked past is catching up to them ![/Quote]

You
    mean the Canadiens' "crooked past," or the Kotstysins? If the latter, I really have trouble believing those guys would be actually involved with anything criminal. Sounds like they were befriended by a corrupt guy, and were too stupid or naive to realize who or what he was. Is that shocking? I don't think so.

If you mean the Canadiens, again, I have trouble buying it. I doubt anyone in the Canadiens' organization would condone their players being friendly with mobsters! Perhaps they were lax in not keeping a closer eye on their players' doings, but they can't babysit them 24/7.

At any rate, it's a massive black eye for the Canadiens' organization, and possibly for the NHL as well. So much for the glorious 100th anniversary.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cbrown28. Show Cbrown28's posts

All those all-star votes. This could not get any better.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

bruinsfan76,
    welcome ! I've been preaching what you just wrote.
    Do not touch current roster, get some small additions, and yes defence wins championships !
    As long as we ride high in the standings the trades will come to us.
    duinne, what MTLBRUINFAN was trying to say, finally KARMA , is hitting the Habs. They got away with murder in the last 100 years .
    I won't get into that though because you're right duinne, leave the past in that past !
    GO BRUINS !!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

[Quote] finally CARMA , is hitting the Habs. [/Quote]

Do you mean "Karma" you meathead?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[Quote]

Do you mean "Karma" you meathead?[/Quote]

Yes thank you for the correction .
    Meathead, lol... good one.