Spots still up for grabs... Bruins MUST treat this as a GAME-7!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

Spots still up for grabs... Bruins MUST treat this as a GAME-7!

Bruins have to come out fighting. Carolina has been very competitive since mid-January. They can score goals in bunches and have good veteran players that can make you pay for mistakes. They want to play the role of spoilers. Their going to come out aggressive, in hopes to dent Boston's playoff run.

Setting the tempo early can go a long way. Whether it's taking a 2-0 lead early, a fight, or a huge hit. They cannot just show up for the game, the Hurricanes have no interest in just handing the Bruins a win. Forecheck their D-men, and get in deep. This is a must win...

Things to watch for:

The new look powerplay - Recchi-Krejci-Bergeron / Chara-Boychuk. Although you are putting the best talent on the ice all at once i believe this combo gives you the best chance to score some goals. Hopefully they can get a couple PP's-goals to boost their confidence. 

On a side note, i just looked up an amazing, most shocking stat on Bergeron on PP's this year. He has no powerplay goals! I remember when he used to play down low or on the half-wall and just Tee-Up one-timers. Hopefully this gives him the chance to be more offensive with the puck and take some shots. Has a good accurate shot, he should use it more often.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkaTime. Show TuukkaTime's posts

Re: Spots still up for grabs... Bruins MUST treat this as a GAME-7!

Thank you Captain Obvious

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rivve. Show rivve's posts

1 point must be enough

Am i right or is just me the only one calculating wrong???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Game 7--- vs Carolina--- Oh Shiiiit!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: Spots still up for grabs... Bruins MUST treat this as a GAME-7!:
    Game 7--- vs Carolina--- Oh Shiiiit!
    Posted by JYaso

at least walker won't be there