Start the parade!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Start the parade!!!!!!!

Leafs in First!

Kessel on pace for 80 goals and Rocket Richard trophy winner (if I ignore the fact that Eberle is on pace for 160 goals......)  I can only imagine what Bruin8 will do once the Thrill accepts his trophy. 
    Note:  Kessel would have been a lock for the Art Ross too, but 80 goals and 5 assists isn't going to cut it I'm pretty sure.....

Giguere is obviously leading contender for the Vezina (p.s. I thought there was a rule around the size of equipment, God it looks like the guy has armour on...LOL)

Bozak looks like a lock for the Art Ross

Phaneuf will get the Norris (provided he doesn't stand in front of any more Kessel shots....)

Komesarek and Beauchemin (well, let's ignore them, they were horrible last night).

Great to be a Leaf fan........at least for 1 day.

I vote to cancel the rest of the season and start the playoffs NOW!!!!

Pinch me................there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home.....................

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Start the parade!!!!!!!

In Response to Start the parade!!!!!!!:
    Leafs in First! Kessel on pace for 80 goals and Rocket Richard trophy winner (if I ignore the fact that Eberle is on pace for 160 goals......)  I can only imagine what Bruin8 will do once the Thrill accepts his trophy.  Note:  Kessel would have been a lock for the Art Ross too, but 80 goals and 5 assists isn't going to cut it I'm pretty sure..... Giguere is obviously leading contender for the Vezina (p.s. I thought there was a rule around the size of equipment, God it looks like the guy has armour on...LOL) Bozak looks like a lock for the Art Ross Phaneuf will get the Norris (provided he doesn't stand in front of any more Kessel shots....) Komesarek and Beauchemin (well, let's ignore them, they were horrible last night). Great to be a Leaf fan........at least for 1 day. I vote to cancel the rest of the season and start the playoffs NOW!!!! Pinch me................there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home.....................
    Posted by LoveRealHockey

First home opener win in 10 years.No wonder you're excited.It was a tough game to watch because I wanted them both to lose.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

No kidding.  I said to my wife "Why the hell cant the NHL still have ties!?"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Start the parade!!!!!!!:
    No kidding.  I said to my wife "Why the hell cant the NHL still have ties!?"
    Posted by bigvig

I certainly had no problem watching a hard fought tie.The OT has turned the last 5 minutes of tie games into 2 teams trying not to lose in regulation.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

In Response to Re: Start the parade!!!!!!! : I certainly had no problem watching a hard fought tie.The OT has turned the last 5 minutes of tie games into 2 teams trying not to lose in regulation.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Entire 3rd period. I think it should be a 3-2-1 points system but w/e.
    w= 3
    OTW=2
    OTL=1
    L=0

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I know, I hate the shootout, but I think the system now breeds just as many games that are "2 teams trying not to lose in regulation".  Everyone still gets a point.  Thats why Ive been saying on this board for years that the current points sytem needs to be changed.  Glad they did it for tie breakers, at least its a start.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Leafs in First! Kessel on pace for 80 goals and Rocket Richard trophy winner (if I ignore the fact that Eberle is on pace for 160 goals......)  I can only imagine what Bruin8 will do once the Thrill accepts his trophy.  Note:  Kessel would have been a lock for the Art Ross too, but 80 goals and 5 assists isn't going to cut it I'm pretty sure..... Giguere is obviously leading contender for the Vezina (p.s. I thought there was a rule around the size of equipment, God it looks like the guy has armour on...LOL) Bozak looks like a lock for the Art Ross Phaneuf will get the Norris (provided he doesn't stand in front of any more Kessel shots....) Komesarek and Beauchemin (well, let's ignore them, they were horrible last night). Great to be a Leaf fan........at least for 1 day. I vote to cancel the rest of the season and start the playoffs NOW!!!! Pinch me................there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home.....................
    Posted by LoveRealHockey

Thre's a typo in your signature:

"Stanley Cup to the Leafs 3???"

Fixed it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

In Response to Start the parade!!!!!!! : Thre's a typo in your signature: "Stanley Cup to the Leafs 3???" Fixed it.
    Posted by Bookboy007

Sorry BB007, I think that will be their 2nd Stanley Cup parade.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

Posted by LoveRealHockey

Congratulations. It's good to know someone really loves the Leafs. Even as a life long Bruins fan, Toronto is one of the franchises that just makes the game more fun when they're good; provided they finish below the Bruins of course.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Start the parade!!!!!!! : Congratulations. It's good to know someone really loves the Leafs. Even as a life long Bruins fan, Toronto is one of the franchises that just makes the game more fun when they're good; provided they finish below the Bruins of course.
    Posted by Shadowcpt

The Leafs were always the Canadian team that I rooted for until the trade.I'll go back to cheering them on after this season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x. Show golden9x's posts

as always I was merely hoping for multiple injuries on both sides...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

In Response to Re: Start the parade!!!!!!! : The Leafs were always the Canadian team that I rooted for until the trade.I'll go back to cheering them on after this season.
    Posted by dezaruchi

I agree. But I think Edmonton will be fun to watch over the next few years. They sure have a great group of young forwards.
    The only thing I could root for in the Leafs/Habs game, was it would be a 2 point game, and not a 3 (dumb,dumb system).
    Only in the NHL, can you have 2 teams rewarded with an extra point because they could not produce a winner in regulation time.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

watch mtl @tor. look like i was watching 2 farm teams 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Posted by LoveRealHockey

Good to hear of optimism at the beginning of the year.  Better than the carp I hear on here time to time.  On the other hand I hope Toronto loses every game from here on.  LOL!  I am a hockey fan second so all is well! Bs fan first btw.!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Leafs, the perpetual team of rebuilding. We'll see if perhaps the lastest squad gives Leafs fans some hope for the near (rather then distant) future.

Good luck LRH.

B4Ever

Sections
Shortcuts