Starting goalie?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Starting goalie?

Who do you think starts tonite ?

I look at the next three games,  Philly,  Chicago , Toronto and my assumption would be tonite it's Rask.
    Why ?
    I'm working backwards here.  Rask has played well against the Leafs therefore I predict he'll start that game.  We play the Hawks on friday nite and Rask will not go back to back so Thomas starts that one (the hardest of the 3 games).
    That leaves us with tonite , Flyers. I get the feeling Julien will switch it up as he likes to look ahead and match up ahead of time the rotation. 
    Also , December , before the holidays, will be a charged month and he'll give a fair share of games to both.
    Any other theories ?  Keep it clean guys .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

Re: Starting goalie?

i believe julien will start thomas as he hasnt played very much in the last month and that will determine who plays the first of the back to back games. either way tonights game is a scary one with the struggles of the flyers they are due a good outing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heelsox. Show Heelsox's posts

Thomas is starting. He usually plays the Flyers pretty tough anyways so can't complain.

Although, even if he gives up 1 goal on 70 shots and the offense lays an egg..this board would complain about that 1 goal.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Guess I cannot read Julien.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heelsox. Show Heelsox's posts

Thomas has been great tonight...just like normal. Relax.

I've never seen so many "fans" against their own player, Own goalie for that matter....their own player that is highly valuable to the team. Lets grow up a little bit eh?(Not talking to you Legion).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Thomas playing like normal drop on the deck and flop like a fish Timmy.... Thomas

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heelsox. Show Heelsox's posts

I saw 2 very legit goals that anyone would have given up. Thomas was good...far from the reason we lost tonight. Are you just copying and pasting or are you actually trying to come up with your own stuff?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

re: Heelsox my apologies if that quote was used before just P#ssed off at the loss although I am getting tired of Thomas his play on Saturday should have warrented a seat on the bench.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Sorry but cannot blame Thomas. In the 1st with their PPs Flyers could have won the game in the 1st. TT kept us in.
    What's disturbing is the offence when Thomas is in nets. Pathetic.
    I really feel bad for this guy ! He's worked so hard to be where he is now , he tries very hard and his team and bad luck lets him down.
    That 2nd goal killed !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

this isn't rocket science, for whatever reason the bruins win with rask in net (may or may not have something to do with his superior play) and lose when Thomas plays. you can say its not the fault of Thomas, but it is what it is

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Starting goalie?:
    this isn't rocket science, for whatever reason the bruins win with rask in net (may or may not have something to do with his superior play) and lose when Thomas plays. you can say its not the fault of Thomas, but it is what it is
    Posted by pbergeron37

You know, I'm one of the biggest supporters of Thomas on this board .  You're right , Bruins are winning with Rask in nets. It's not Thomas fault BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS BRUINS MUST WIN GAMES ! 
    I'm not saying Rask is better or the number one but the stats speak fro themselves. Rask in nets, Bruins win. Thomas in nets , Bruins lose.  That simple.

Julien made two big mistakes today.
    1- Bitz still on 1st line
    2- Starting Thomas (for the reason I started this post) .

Now what does he do ?? Starts Rask in Chicago with the powerhouse  team they have and plays him again in Toronto the next nite ???
    I can see Thomas starting on saturday nite on the spotlight just like in Montreal in the loss of 5-1 and the Bruins do a no-show as they did tonite.
    That'll be th icing on the cake !

Maybe Thomas should look this team in their eyes in the dressing room as they have let him down over and over again. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

Not Thomas' fault tonight....obvious mistake on Sobotkas first goal...thought the officiating stunk in this game...Bruins offensive game horrid...same ol' same ol' hit the blue line shoot it in and never get the puck back...outside of Chara and Subotka not much good to say about any effort...Savard desperately needs some talent out there with him...Bitz has to go back to the 4th line were he belongs They gave this one away....if they play like this the Hawks will annihilate them Friday...to make  matters worse that F*****G Toronto wins again!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Pathers scored 7 , yes the Panther not the Capitols, the Pathers , on the same ROLOSON that the Bruins elected him the 1st star of the game this past saturday.
    WHY IS THAT ?
    If Bruins scored on the Isles on saturday 7 would we be talking about Thomas letting in a bad one ???
    It's really blows that this team gives no offensive support when Thomas is in nets.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Bruins having some serious problems.  At the game i couldn't tell who was to blame on the 2nd goal but the shots were heavily in Philly's favor for most of the night.  The B's need to take some of the pressure off TT and have some creativity in the other end.  Everything was dump and cycle.  No work OUT OF the corner into the slot...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Starting goalie?:
    Bruins having some serious problems.  At the game i couldn't tell who was to blame on the 2nd goal but the shots were heavily in Philly's favorfor most of the night.  The B's need to take some of the pressure off TT and have some creativity in the other end.  Everything was dump and cycle.  No work OUT OF the corner into the slot...
    Posted by stingerjp

I bet if Rask was in nets that second goal doesn't happen.  Not that Rask would save it.  It never makes it to the net as the Bruins block the shot , go on a two on one and lead 2-1.
    How pathetic is that when Bruins are behind on the scoreboard they get outshot ?  Philly has been getting an avg. of 5 goals per game and all the Bruins can manufacture is one !
    Just cannot win games this way.

Sections
Shortcuts