starting lineup

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

starting lineup

anybody else see the starting lineup?
    we have a guy playing center on the second line that didn't even start the team with the big club.....and center is our deepest position. if vlady or bergy goes down we might have to make a trip to colorado to steal colbourne

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Re: starting lineup

And with all of our injuries, we will still beat the pint-sized, gutless habs!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

shouldn't you beat us in regulation sometime before you talk trash....i mean one of our AHLers just missed an open net from in the crease and were STILL gonna beat you guys

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBeijingJT. Show BostonBeijingJT's posts

Brian Gionta and Gomez couldn't score on Chara when they were on the New Jersey devils.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

see dkrejci,  that's the difference,  their smurf in front of the net does not miss ours can't score in a soccer net.That's the difference between an AHL player over a NHLer.
    Habs should have been up 2-0.
    All the Bruins are doing are warm up shot on Price.
    NOW 7 periods without a goal. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThirdJersey. Show ThirdJersey's posts

Chara had one good shift in the 1st period then looked horrible. If he's that injured he should sit. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: starting lineup:
    [QUOTE]Chara had one good shift in the 1st period then looked horrible. If he's that injured he should sit. 
    Posted by ThirdJersey[/QUOTE]

Which shift did he play well ?
    Sorry but to me he's the biggest disappointment this season. I don't think he's hurt.  We have some depth on D and I'm sure Julien could have sat him a couple times.
    Right now he should be up in the dressing room pushing his mates to play with emotion.  Let's see how they come out.
    or will Begin have to do that .

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThirdJersey. Show ThirdJersey's posts

okay, he looked 'ok' for 10 seconds! ;)  Yeah, I can't figure him out.

I just lost my internet video feed. c-r-a-p. Back to radio...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EvolutionFan. Show EvolutionFan's posts

In Response to Re: starting lineup:
    [QUOTE]And with all of our injuries, we will still beat the pint-sized, gutless habs!
    Posted by MDsizzle[/QUOTE]

Really when?

Sections
Shortcuts