statistics say that the bruins will win saturday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsCupiN09. Show bruinsCupiN09's posts

statistics say that the bruins will win saturday

the following is a list of statistics that show the bruins will win saturday.
    1. Bruins have continued a L-W-L-W-L-W-L-W-OTL-W-L which means that they will win tomorrow
    2. The Bruins have outscored opponents 16-12 on saturdays
    3. The bruins most productive offensive game came on a saturday (vs CAR 7-2)
    **THE BRUINS WILL BREAK THIS STREAK WITH TWO WINS THIS WEEKEND. ONE ON SATURDAY AND ONE ON SUNDAY OVER NEW YORK RANGERS.** 
    GO BRUINS!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from trojan87. Show trojan87's posts

Re: statistics say that the bruins will win saturday

I think the Bruins wil win but for none of those reasons, I hope you were kidding.

Edmonton hasn't won in Boston in forever, they are a lousy road team and they are also being ravaged by the flu-bug. The Rangers on the other hand I don't see the Bruins winning that one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

I keep hoping for last years team to start it's winning ways but that team is gone and we will have to see which team will come to play this weekend. I hope someone will score some goals and we score first, I hope they win the next 2 games and get over .500. It's too bad we now have to hope and not be as sure as it used to be. They are working harder playing better D so I have faith they will do better.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Sounds good to me I'm calling my bookie heck I can use all the help I can get! Feel free to throw some more stats out there BruinsCup!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsCupiN09. Show bruinsCupiN09's posts

hey wut i say? but the bruins will finally brake this streak tomorrow with a huge win over the ny rangers

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

bCup,  Thanks, this is a telling study...Will we break it today vs NYR?    Hard to beat statistics..  But then, there is random chaos, which is how and why we have evolved, by random genetic variation that is.  And, of course, hockey is a game often determined by random bounces and deflections of the puck (Bos VS NJ recent game).  SOOOO...maybe just maybe we will break the pattern.

Sure would be LUV-EL-EEEEE, randomly speaking...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsSoxCeltsNo1. Show PatsSoxCeltsNo1's posts

Is Gaborik out?

Sections
Shortcuts