Stephane Yelle

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

Stephane Yelle

Okay. Probably a one year deal. Some experience I suppose. I don't honestly see Yelle play enough to have a valid opinion. What do you think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazybsfan04. Show crazybsfan04's posts

Stephane Yelle

good signing, just can't understand why they got another forward instead of another defenseman that makes no sense to me but good player though, has 3rd or 4th line potential nothing higher though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from blndmn22. Show blndmn22's posts

Stephane Yelle

could be a good signing, this season's Metropolit.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BleacherReport. Show BleacherReport's posts

Stephane Yelle

Another highly questionable move by PC

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveGir. Show DaveGir's posts

Stephane Yelle

154 playoff games, 2 Stanley Cup rings. Apparently pretty versitile, playing defense in a pinch for Calgary. Really I haven`t heard much about him, but an assistant captain in Calgary with minimal offense, so he must be a good character guy for that.

I suppose with a lot of young guys who haven`t been there, haven`t done that, he might help out more off the ice than on.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tricky-Dicky-Hambone. Show Tricky-Dicky-Hambone's posts

Stephane Yelle

If I was Nate Thompson I would be pissed..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BleacherReport. Show BleacherReport's posts

Stephane Yelle

He is another old scrapheap player who is not going to help put this team over the top.

Treading water as usual.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from flexman. Show flexman's posts

Stephane Yelle

Sorry all, but I watched Calgary games all last year (Center Ice), and he was the one guy on the team that I thought they needed to get rid of, and unfortunately, the Bruins found him. As I would watch games he was the one guy I would complain about through the game. I didn't think he was working hard enough on the ice. He looked slow/lazy, and, you all know, that translates into turn overs or missed opportunities- it was always Yelle.

I grew up as a Bruins fan, but now I just watch them. I like to watch Calgary games- Phaneuf and Iginla are entertaining. For anyone wondering how Primeau is doing, he fits well with Calgary and is a solid guy who doesn't screw up. He played better toward the end of last year.

The B's should have kept Metropolite, but now he's on a team that really needs a thrashing. Oh well.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HamiltonBulldog. Show HamiltonBulldog's posts

Stephane Yelle

There is a good reason he was still available as of yesterday! He was awful last season.

Ryder and Yelle, this is the Bruins offseason? This team will be extremely lucky to make the playoffs.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins111. Show bruins111's posts

Stephane Yelle

an other center why????

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

Stephane Yelle

this move does not make me excited or bored. bring him to camp see what happens right?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

Stephane Yelle

can everybody say playing.......... THE TRAP!!!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from H8urguts. Show H8urguts's posts

Stephane Yelle

This is just a depth signing at a minimal cost. He'll log 4th line minutes and some time on the PK or sit in the press box, no big deal. He provides some veteran leadership, which we lost with Muzz, and brings in Cup Rings with him, plus he's one of the best face-off guys in the league. If nothing else it makes for more competition at camp which is good for the younger guys like Noke, Sobotka, Thompson as well as vets like Schaeffer, Axe etc.

Will anyone be whining if Yelle replaces Schaeffer or Reich on the roster?

I say move Alberts and a pick to T-Bay now for J. Jokinen, dump Schaeffer for a late round pick or waivers and send Reich to Providence. Then you've got:

Sturm - Savard - Ryder
    Kobasew - Bergeron - Kessel
    Lucic - Krejci - Jokinen
    Axe - with any combo of Yelle/Noke/Sobotka/Thornton

Plus you free up a spot in the (lets assume) 7 NHL roster d-men for a guy like Lashoff/Hunwick/Bodnarchuk/McQuaid.

This is a low risk move that I really can't believe anyone is worried about enough to whine about. Its not as though he'll be centering the top line or costing us $2M per.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HamiltonBulldog. Show HamiltonBulldog's posts

Stephane Yelle

Another joke signing by a joke organization

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoldOnBlack. Show GoldOnBlack's posts

Stephane Yelle

of course a montreal fan has to come into the forum and bash our team. get a life hamiltonbulldog, i bet you think the habs are gonna win the cup. your so pathetic.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from blndmn22. Show blndmn22's posts

Stephane Yelle

[Quote]Another joke signing by a joke organization[/Quote]

and another joke of a post by a joke of a poster

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

Stephane Yelle

Just beating YOUR team is enough ! GoldonBlack , YOU are pathetic.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

Stephane Yelle

[Quote]Another joke signing by a joke organization[/Quote] Absolulty right hamiltonBulldog!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoldOnBlack. Show GoldOnBlack's posts

Stephane Yelle

[Quote]Just beating YOUR team is enough ! GoldonBlack , YOU are pathetic.[/Quote]

i hope its enough for you, because the bruins are the only team the habs can beat. i live in montreal and everyone up here was primed to win a cup and they lost to PHILLY in 5. good job.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yanksstillsck. Show Yanksstillsck's posts

Stephane Yelle

[Quote]Just beating YOUR team is enough ! GoldonBlack , YOU are pathetic.[/Quote]

Habs are a bunch of choke artists...What a dissapointment last year...sorry bud

Sections
Shortcuts