steve begin a bruin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shandkid. Show shandkid's posts

steve begin a bruin

what do you guys think of this

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 640Toronto. Show 640Toronto's posts

Re: steve begin a bruin

What a HORRIBLE signing, even at short money this is an albatross on the team. The guys legs are completely gone. Your talking about 5 mins a night on the 4th line.

Way to go Chia!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fp4778. Show fp4778's posts

In Response to steve begin a bruin:
    [QUOTE]what do you guys think of this
    Posted by shandkid[/QUOTE]

Looks like the Bruins are hoping for another Julien resurrection of one of his former Habs like he did with Ryder. According to the report Begin had a lot of respect for Julien and Julien gave him alot of ice time so who knows.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

He will spill his guts out on every shift .  Especially against the Habs.
    He can hit !  His only down fall is he gets injured often.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

what a waste and what a shame ....Begin is finished, no legs no nothing ....I use to hate him and now he is a BRUIN ......that makes me sick

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

I would have rather kept Yelle, better penalty killer, better faceoff, better player..
    Not enthralled with this move..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

In Response to steve begin a bruin:
    [QUOTE]what do you guys think of this
    Posted by shandkid[/QUOTE]
    At first I wanted to throw up when I first saw it "Steve Begin a Bruin"  but then I started thinking its a good thing? Well I only hated him because he played against us. he can be fiesty and he plays a hard game but the best part about it is that the Bruins have realized they needed to shorten the bench. The third line will get minimal time. What does anyone think?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfany2k. Show bruinsfany2k's posts

I'd like it better if they signed Yelle over Axelsson, Yelle was great at his job, and was a valuable member of the team

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

In Response to Re: steve begin a bruin:
    [QUOTE]I would have rather kept Yelle, better penalty killer, better faceoff, better player.. Not enthralled with this move..
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way....Begin can hit, but, he would miss an empty net. Yelle would have been more useful, in particular for the face off and penalty killing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

i meant the fourth line would get minimal time ...sorry

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

He broke savys back 2 seasons ago. I can't stand the dirty Hab.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmikebruins8. Show mrmikebruins8's posts

i heard the same things about ryder last yr if he can score like 15-20 goals then its a good signing yelle got what 10 on the pp dont for get we had a great goalie

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

yelle, begin, ax...  This bottom has to get lifted.

now look at the last line guys in Detroit for example, Maltby, Lilja, Kopecky.

Disagree with me or Detroit, but my point still stands.  The 3 and 4 lines have to be more feared than what we have now.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

yelle, begin, ax...  This bottom has to get lifted.

now look at the last line guys in Detroit for example, Maltby, Lilja, Kopecky.

Disagree with me or Detroit, but my point still stands.  The 3 and 4 lines have to be more feared than what we have now.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Begin is a great 4th line guy to have....if he stays healthy. He never, ever stops skating and is one of the hardest workers in the NHL. And nobody knows that better than Julien. I think you guys will LOVE what Begin brings you....as long as he can stay in the lineup.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfany2k. Show bruinsfany2k's posts

We have very solid 3rd and 4th lines if you compare them to other teams

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 640Toronto. Show 640Toronto's posts

[QUOTE]Begin is a great 4th line guy to have....if he stays healthy. He never, ever stops skating and is one of the hardest workers in the NHL. And nobody knows that better than Julien. I think you guys will LOVE what Begin brings you....as long as he can stay in the lineup.
    Posted by Kennedy97 (Jacobs spokeswoman) [/QUOTE]

LOL this quote came from the Delaware North website

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmikebruins8. Show mrmikebruins8's posts

begin is a center so y would put him on the same line with yelle yelle is done here if the bruins did sign bitz then its begin axi on the left and bitz on the right

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: steve begin a bruin : LOL this quote came from the Delaware North website
    Posted by 640Toronto[/QUOTE]

Except I'm not a Bruins fan, so I have no reason to make blind sheep posts praising the team.

Boston got a good low-line character guy with Begin (if he can stay healthy). That's the role he's been signed for, and he's very good at it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Oh god. "If he can stay healthy"...

That's what we need. More injury-prone porcelain dolls.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 640Toronto. Show 640Toronto's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: steve begin a bruin : Except I'm not a Bruins fan, so I have no reason to make blind sheep posts praising the team. Boston got a good low-line character guy with Begin (if he can stay healthy). That's the role he's been signed for, and he's very good at it.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

Yelle was perfect for that role. Yelle wants more money  JJ tells PC to tell him no. Bruins have to settle with this garbage (Begin) thus weakining the team.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

[QUOTE]I would have rather kept Yelle, better penalty killer, better faceoff, better player.. Not enthralled with this move..
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

Seriously Yelle has all those benefits and IS NOT BROUGT HERE TO SCORE GOALS. As bluefox said what a slap in the face to Savvy! Well one thing is for sure PC is going into the fall over the cap for sure and will dump key role players.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordy4. Show lordy4's posts

Terrible signing. Begin is injury-prone. I don't care what Chiarellu says, he is not a good penalty-killer. I would've much rather have resigned Yelle or even play Bitz at center. Complete waste of money