still need a goal scorer!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

Re: still need a goal scorer!!

didn't hear from you for a while, the 4 game win streak really drove you away huh?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LOL...  I like the subject but then where do you come up with that ......
    You should comment when Bruins win or do you ???
    Bruins lose it's imafan.
    Bruins win it's epavao ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

In Response to still need a goal scorer!!:
    Game in and game out, overtime and shootouts the one thing that stands out like a sore thumb other than Zillagod's ego Reilly and krecji46's constant whining is the fact we need someone who can pop the biscuit in the basket! Today's post is brought to you by the West Bank Bank. Need peace treaty financing? A phantom jet loan? Call the West Bank Bank. Today only, Deposit $10 -Billion and get a free electric peace polisher.
    Posted by imafan

Guerin was there man and available at last years trading deadline. Instead PC pickec led feet and hands recchi with an expirey date that is about 2 years overdue

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

What team in the NHL couldn't use another scorer???

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Umm all of them would be my answer Stinger. I'm not really in the market for a Jet but if West Bank Bank can get me one I'd sure like one!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

If/When Krejci, Ryder and Sturm get into goal-scoring mode, other teams better watch out (and more B's fans will come out of the closet.)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

LW nic hagman from the leafs! 2 yrs left after this yr at 3 mill....send the leafs own 2nd back with hamill & deal ryder to anyone that will take him for a 2nd    you got your goal scorer,a mill less on the cap & some talent off the leafs improving your draft status

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Whitney in Carolina is a very dependable player...would look nice on the #1 line with Savard and Lucic...

Our main issue will be cap space...we need to dump someone or send them to the minors...never liked Ryder...if he isnt scoring he is useless...his money should have been saved for Kessel...management needs to be given a crack in the buttox

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCan. Show BruinsCan's posts

shuperman.. the Kessel deal right now is on track for a least one top five pick.. possibly a first or second.  If the Leafs can not lock a top centerman they could be just as bad next year.  Two top five pics.. that is more then enough for Kessel who didn't fit as a Bruin plain and simple.  If one of those picks score even close to Kessel but fits the Bruins better, the Bruins win this trade big time.

If Ryder plays like he did against Ottawa.. then I would think he lasts the year.  If he shows up for one game.. and disapears for a few and continues to play like that the for most of the year.  Then I would hope they can move him for picks.  Then, I would suggest going after someone different than Hagman.  T he Hawks need cap relief, and Pat Sharp could be one man they need to move to get it.  He does it all, and would be as versitile as Bergeron.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

love to see sharp in the black & gold....im sure it will cost a lil bit to get him,probably a 1st rd pick (not the leafs 1) & then some...like i said with hagman who can fly it takes a good talent off the leafs & would be relatively cheaper in both cap space & picks...the bottom line is unless ryder & sturm start potting some goals consitently the B,s will have to do something to get them over this play everyone to draw hump....geez a nice 5-1 6-2 pasteing over the bolts wed. sure would help

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazybsfan04. Show crazybsfan04's posts

zach hamill,dennis wideman,and a pick for shane doan that might work.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

if your gonna ship wideman, you NEED to bring back a dependable d man

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

I agree that Sharp will fit in nice with Black and Gold. Ryder,I think will need to show up every game or can be trade bait and Sturm has a NTC thats the killer, if he did not have a NTC then teams will want him. I would like to see Hagman and sharp on the team and Sturm and Ryder elsewhere.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Bruins,

Sharp would be a great fit...problem is cap space...we have none...and I am not crying about Kessel but signing Ryder in my eyes didnt make sense...couldnt they have waited until mid season to obtain someone like Ryder...at a fraction the cost...and yes we will land a good pick outta Kessel...but by the time that pick turns into anything the core of this team will be just about done...next yrs draft is not a good one...and the player taken likely won't see the bigs anytime soon...

And I hate Ryders game...no hitting, no def, no emotion...great shot...but thats about it...he's a poor mans Glen Murray

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

we have 2 mill in cap room, he would fit in a little over a month

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Look, Ryder's not Ovechkin, but he leads the team in goals and in PPG, and he is probably going to be close to 30 again.  He's an even +/- player right now, and he's third among forwards in hits.  Last year, he was third in hits behind Lucic and Thornton, and fourth in +/-.  That's a pretty useful player.  Is he flashy? No.  But ditching him for Hagman or half the other flashier 20 goals scorers who get named here is an odd suggestion.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

bet he'll score more goals over the next week then ovechkin, hehehe

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Good post Bookboy,

I am not a fan of his...I wouldnt want Hagman either....he is playing in Toronto and someone has to score...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigjeezy. Show bigjeezy's posts

why does everyone keep saying patrick sharp it is not going to happen the blackhawks are a top team in hockey why would they trade away a gifted goal scorer makes no sense sharp will never be traded to the bruins

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

jsut a few players to look at for the deadline:

selanne, ryan, frolov, brunnstrom, st louis, ......feel free to add to the list.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Chicago are up against the cap and have Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane as RFAs at the end of the season. They may have to shuffle some players around to resign either or both. That's assuming they don't end up in Toronto of course ( ha ).

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heelsox. Show Heelsox's posts

If Ryan or Kovalchuck end up available, those are the deals I want to see the Bruins make, anything else...keep the picks. Both Seguin and Hall are going to be unbelievable players in the NHL. You can't sell the farm just because things don't go your way for one season. By going through the draft...you're also saving alot of money, money that can be spent on locking down a couple players(Wheeler, Stuart, etc.) that need to be locked down and maybe picking up another solid free agent to add to the team(a Morris type player). There really isn't much salary flexability until next offseason, when Ryder, Sturm, and Chara come off the books...I don't see the need to make a drastic change, we've shown lately this team can win. It's not pretty, and they're not putting up 6 goals a game...but they're winning. That's all that matters in the end. I think priority #1 should be keeping the important parts of this team together, which is what they've been doing with the extensions. You add a filler for Recchi next season along with say Taylor Hall on the wing...and you've got a great team. No sense in jumping off any bridges yet...the future of this team is extremely bright.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ed-PBruins-Fan. Show Ed-PBruins-Fan's posts

Zach Hamill is a bust, if you ask me. He has some skill but looks like a boy among men. Too little gets pushed around. Lets keep the picks and hopefully draft better than we have lately. The crop down here....only Marchand and perhaps Arniel starting to find some game. We have to draft some goal scores....at some point you have to draft your own. It's not all bad down here.....Peter Schaefer's gone!

Sections
Shortcuts