Story on Pat Burns

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from baseballdiamond. Show baseballdiamond's posts

Story on Pat Burns

Apparently he's losing his battle with cancer.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=5031122

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

Re: Story on Pat Burns

In Response to Story on Pat Burns:
    Apparently he's losing his battle with cancer. http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=5031122
    Posted by baseballdiamond

That sux he's losing the battle to cancer. Cool that they're honoring him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://links.assetize.com/links/10487a

Very sad to see Coach Burns look like that and good deal that there naming a rink after him. Didn't always agree with his tactics and coaching but would never wish that battle he is facing good article!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Saying he knows his end is nearing is a testimentof his life. the way he lived, loved, coached and now will leave a legacy i consider a hero from the past. Cheers to one of the best .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

Pat Burns faces death with the same bulldog approach that he did as a cop and NHL coach...his comments on life and his faith in God should be an inspiration to us all...a memorial rink in his memory is fitting and deserved...thank you Pat for a job well done!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to Re: Story on Pat Burns:
    Pat Burns faces death with the same bulldog approach that he did as a cop and NHL coach...his comments on life and his faith in God should be an inspiration to us all...a memorial rink in his memory is fitting and deserved...thank you Pat for a job well done!
    Posted by saultont

Amen.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roosevelt45. Show Roosevelt45's posts

One of the most touching moments in yesterday's press conference happened when Burns said that he will probably not be alive to see the completion of the arena. However, Burns said that he will be "up there" (he pointed at the sky) to see the young kids playing and perhaps watch a young Lemieux or Gretzky developping.

Other former coaches (Jacques Demers and Michel Bergeron) were in attendance. When asked about his old friend Burns, Bergeron could hardly retain his tears. Pretty emotional moment.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Here's to the coach we loved to hate when he coached the Habs and then learned to respect when he coached the B's..They don't make them like him any more... He Will be missed ! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

The same story ran on the TSN website yesterday.  It was hard not to choke up as I read the story to my wife.

Burns looks awful.  It looks like he has aged 20 years in the last year. 

Fare thee well, Mr. Burns.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

He looks awful. I see him 4 or 5 times every summer on lake winnipesaukee and saw him last year. He doesn't look good. God bless the former Montreal cop, habs coach and B's coach.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

don't give up Pat!!! PRAY AND FIGHT TO THE END!!! ONE OF MY FAVORITE COACHES OF ALL TIME, AND A GREAT PERSON!!! CLASS ACT!!! GOD BLESS!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

Breaks my heart to see Pat like this, met him once very accomodating to fans. Deserves hockey's greatest honour.

God Bless

Sections
Shortcuts