Stretch Run Predictions (a somewhat positive post!)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OldRaspy. Show OldRaspy's posts

Stretch Run Predictions (a somewhat positive post!)

Boston will finish as the 7th seed in the East. I expect to win 4 of 7 remaining while Philly loses 4 of 6 remaining, pushing them to 8th as Atlanta will be held off by a tough schedule. Montreal meanwhile has a favorable schedule and will hold onto 6th. This would mean that we get NJ, Pit or Buf in the first round- we can play with those teams if we are strong defensively.

Toronto finishes with the 2nd worst record in the league, assuring us of a top 3 pick. Sure, the Loafs have been hot lately, but they will be cooled off by tough opponents actually in the playoff race: ATL, BUF, BOS, PHI, @ NYR and @ MON.    

Not what I had hoped for when we became STH, but I’ll take it at this point.

PS- What rhymes with Dennis Wideman and stinks at hockey? Answer: Dennis Wideman.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MiesterBruinmaker. Show MiesterBruinmaker's posts

Re: Stretch Run Predictions (a somewhat positive post!)

In Response to Stretch Run Predictions (a somewhat positive post!):
    Boston will finish as the 7th seed in the East . I expect to win 4 of 7 remaining while Philly loses 4 of 6 remaining, pushing them to 8 th as Atlanta will be held off by a tough schedule. Montreal meanwhile has a favorable schedule and will hold onto 6 th . This would mean that we get NJ, Pit or Buf in the first round- we can play with those teams if we are strong defensively.   Toronto finishes with the 2 nd worst record in the league, assuring us of a top 3 pick . Sure, the Loafs have been hot lately, but they will be cooled off by tough opponents actually in the playoff race: ATL , BUF, BOS , PHI , @ NYR and @ MON.       Not what I had hoped for when we became STH, but I’ll take it at this point.   PS- What rhymes with Dennis Wideman and stinks at hockey? Answer: Dennis Wideman.
    Posted by OldRaspy

You pay every night to watch this trash on ice? You poor, silly misguided man.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MiesterBruinmaker. Show MiesterBruinmaker's posts

Re: Stretch Run Predictions (a somewhat positive post!)

In Response to Re: Stretch Run Predictions (a somewhat positive post!):
    Boston will fall to ninth and not make the playoffs  sorry J.J. no late season hotdog and pretzel sales for you! oh wait my mistake you also sell hotdogs and pretzels in Buffalo!
    Posted by TheRealHomer

I don't see Atlanta over taking them. Bruins will lose in 5 games in the first round.

Sections
Shortcuts