Stuart & Seidenberg

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

Stuart & Seidenberg

Any update on either of these two if we win one of the next 3 games? Would be nice to not have McQuaid on the ice vs. Pitt. in the next round if/when we make it there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Raskman. Show Raskman's posts

Re: Stuart & Seidenberg

Seidenberg was likely gone for the rest of the playoffs so barring a finals appearance I can't see him coming back.  I haven't heard anything about Stuart other then he still had a pump on his hand.  I'm pretty sure he is a possibility for the next round, but let's get there first.  I don't like to look too far ahead.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

McQuaid been one of our steady def out there plays it smart and tough .stay home def,

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

Seidenberg out 5 more weeks, Stuart another week or so.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

McQuaid is OK but he struggles at getting the puck out.  Puts allot of pressure on his wings as he typically just wraps the puck around the wall for the breakout.  When McQuaid and Ference are out there, I hold my breath.  Getting Stuart back would be huge.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I think getting Stuart back can only help.  I have been ok with MacQuaid's play but i am not expecting Ferrence to last for long.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

any chance the resin seidenberg before hes on the market? if he does, any realistic chance ges back with the black and gold next yr?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fp4778. Show fp4778's posts

In Response to Re: Stuart & Seidenberg:
    McQuaid a steady defenseman?  He is awful...a stopgap because they have NO OTHER BODIES.  He has the deer in the headlights look.  Crosby and Malkin eat this kid alive.  If B's get to Pitt, better hope Stewart is back and Savard is back and can contribute.  Great run so far (remember not over yet)... I was at Games 3 & 4 and McQuaid is just brutal.  Tukka has covered up for him on several occaisions...
    Posted by hty239

239 you are actually giving it to this kid who is thrown into in a playoff pressure cooker like this series. Hell just being able to give the other D men a bit of a rest without costing the team a game (which he has not) is ample reason to praise the kid. You call him a stop gap because they have no other bodies well I call it depth. He is playing the toughest position in hockey at the most critical time of the year and is helping the team.....yes helping!!! Your attack on him is mindless.

Sections
Shortcuts