Stuart Hurt

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Stuart Hurt

Stuart, Wideman and Morris...in that order, are hurting. Stuart's out for a month, Wideman and Morris are DTD and will most likely play injured.

Could be a rough 3 game road trip coming up. Cant wait to see Boston/Chicago. My Finals prediction back in Sept :P

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Stuart Hurt

Huge loss Stuart along with Savard are my favorite Bruins. CRUD!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Similar loss as to Luc, as they have their mates backs. Hope he is there for the winter classic, it is a time peice that all players will want to remember no matter the outcome.

Pretty sure like all pond hockey games at new years that they will be wineskins and not water bottles on the bench, my favourite was Dalhousie Lake, Ontario in 1970-80's.LOL Usually followed by ice fishing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heelsox. Show Heelsox's posts

God...no luck at all this season, it's awful.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Yeah injuries are haunting every team this year..not just Beantown.
    Savard was painful for them, Chara would be the worse.
    Boston doesn't have the depth at the blue line to suffer 2-3 guys going down.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

In Response to Re: Stuart Hurt:
    I thought Wideman didn't make the trip? And please dont call Boston "beantown" only the ignorant who don't live here usually from the north call it that.
    Posted by paulyl

Hahaha.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Wideman didn't make the trip but could join it at a later date.  I guess that they don't think he will make it Friday or Saturday, but could be good-to-go Monday and would benefit from staying home.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Injuries will hurt every team especially defense. No goal scoring and injured d men will kill us. WHO are we playing Hawks,Leafs and Thrash we will need to shut down ATL. and CHIC. offence and get really physical with TO.
    Enter McQuaid and Woz. and hope everyone is going stand up Chara is our C and this is what his paycheck is for extra minutes of playing time. I am hoping that McQuaid will get a chance he is big physical more of stay back D.
    One poster mention why we did not call up Drew Fata
    The thing Woz. is that he is an ex Leaf so we may see him suit up against TO. tough call this why I am a fan and not a coach will get the blame and the fans get a case of BMW's #%&! moan and whine!!!!!!!!!!

Chara Hunwick
    Morris  Boychuk
    Ference McQuaid

Woz. and Wide(if able)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

Beantown is a better moniker than Toronto's Hogtown....and great news they lost last night!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoryNeutral. Show TheoryNeutral's posts

In Response to Re: Stuart Hurt:
    Beantown is a better moniker than Toronto's Hogtown....and great news they lost last night!
    Posted by saultont

Yeah, except that TO really is a hogtown. Though I prefer garbagetown. Because of the smell. Garbage collection isn't their forte.

Yay TO lost! But it'll be hard to be cocky about other teams with all the injuries incurred to the Bs right now. It doesn't look good for the near future.

Sections
Shortcuts