Stuart or Boychuck

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthonyalbani89. Show anthonyalbani89's posts

Re: Stuart or Boychuck

In Response to Re: Stuart or Boychuck:
    Boychuk would be my choice.  He is just as good defensively, can hit just as well, is bigger, skates better, can fight just as well, can play special teams, his shot is better.  Boychuck is a top 4 defenseman, Stuart is a 5-6.  Nothing against Stuart, but you have to be more then just caveman strong in my book to be top 4 pairing.  The question is a good one, because it probably will come down to one or the other, based on the Ference signing.  I would have liked for the top 4 to be Seidenberg, Chara, Boychuck, Wideman, with Stuart as the 5 with Hunwick, McQuaid, or Alexandrov.
    Posted by MeanE

Where was Boychuck the year before? how many goals and assist did this 28 year old rookie bring the dance? you want to give him the world and he has not proved crap yet? Very confusing, since he didn't make it through the season as well. I like the Stew dog, leadership goes a long a way, as well as respect of his peers. If they can get Boychuck for a 2 year deal then maybe, but not at the expense of losing Stew.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthonyalbani89. Show anthonyalbani89's posts

Re: Stuart or Boychuck

In Response to Re: Stuart or Boychuck:
    Keep both...dump Hunwik
    Posted by sparky1313

Good post, you must of put a lot of thought in to it! That would be great to see a another one get away. That is Boston M.O Or maybe their fans.

Sections
Shortcuts