Stuart

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gapc. Show gapc's posts

Stuart

Steve Harris on the Herald site is reporting that Mark Stuart has started skating again, and is hopeful to start practicing with the team soon.    Maybe he will be able to get back in game shape by the end of this round

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CanuckBruin. Show CanuckBruin's posts

Re: Stuart

good news

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

If B's beat Philly, they'll definitely need Stuart vs. Pens.  Yes, the Pens; Crosby's playing at a peak we haven't seen since Mario and Gretzky were in their primes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

God we need Stuart back. McQauid has put in a nice effort, but is a liability on the ice.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

There is something about Stuart on the Globe's Bruins Blog.  It says that he is still on antibiotics for his hand.  That must be one hell of an infection.  I'm thinking that if we see Stuart at all in this round, it will be late in the round.

The Flyers might be a better matchup for McQuaid.  Less speed and more physicality.  He may shine in this series and allow Stuart time to heal more.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

/The Flyers might be a better matchup for McQuaid.  Less speed and more physicality.  He may shine in this series and allow Stuart time to heal more.//

Real good assesment me thinks McQuiad should not sit the rest of the way. Isn't it about time Ference went down...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gapc. Show gapc's posts

Herald reported Stuart skated with the team and might be back to play as early as Game 3

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dave24. Show Dave24's posts

"Real good assesment me thinks McQuiad should not sit the rest of the way. Isn't it about time Ference went down..."

Amen to that!  People love to dog Wideman, but he has turned things mostly around and actually contributes offensively.  Ference is at best average defensively and plays soft like Charmin...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Julien mentioned today that he is conditioning and won't be available tonight, but not sure about game 4. Sounds to me like he's going to be back pretty very soon.......if so that's GREAT news!

Sections
Shortcuts