Sturm, and Savard Return.......Then What? Who? Where?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyb9977. Show Mattyb9977's posts

Sturm, and Savard Return.......Then What? Who? Where?

This has already probably been brought up, but I cant seem to find the tread.......

Whats going to happen with the lines, players and cap?

My thoughts are Thornton, and Marchand will have to take the back seats....I like them both but I cant make up my mind...That 4th line is the shutdown line...I still don't think they have a goal against. 

Thornton is an enforcer...But I think Mark Stuart , and Lucic can for fill that role.

What you Think? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: Sturm, and Savard Return.......Then What? Who? Where?

Just scratching 2 4th liners doesnt work. I could see Sturm+Paille being odd men out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Re: Sturm, and Savard Return.......Then What? Who? Where?

In Response to Sturm, and Savard Return.......Then What? Who? Where?:
    [QUOTE]This has already probably been brought up, but I cant seem to find the tread....... Whats going to happen with the lines, players and cap? My thoughts are Thornton, and Marchand will have to take the back seats....I like them both but I cant make up my mind...That 4th line is the shutdown line...I still don't think they have a goal against.  Thornton is an enforcer...But I think Mark Stuart , and Lucic can for fill that role. What you Think? 
    Posted by Mattyb9977[/QUOTE]

Nah.....

The key to everything is cap space. Check out capgeek, and feel free to do the math:

http://www.capgeek.com/charts.php?Team=5

Not speaking to you specifically, but I'm tired of this. Whatever will happen, will happen, and there's no need to accuse those who "deserve" to be traded/sent down of everything up to and including high treason.