sturm finding his game again?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsCupiN09. Show bruinsCupiN09's posts

sturm finding his game again?

marco sturm 11 goals thus far this season. ppl were bashing on him saying he isnt scoring enough. well as of late he has stepped it up. 3 goals in his last 4 games. team leading 11 goals, nuthin to be too proud about, but he's starting to find his scoring touch again. also ryder as well, even though not scoring tonight he has goals in his last 2 out of 3 games, to have a total of 10 goals and second on the bruins in goals. i jus wanted to point that out to ppl.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoryNeutral. Show TheoryNeutral's posts

Re: sturm finding his game again?

Abso-f-in-lutely. It was about time Sturm started to show signs of life. Too bad these guys need to be mad in order to play well on nights like that.

Not so hopeful about Ryder just yet. Didn't his last one go in off his leg accidentally?

Wheeler, on the other hand, finally knocked someone over on purpose. applause. He's an ultra-slow learner (bordering on disabled) but is actually contributing to plays now. Don't care that he ended up in the box last night--the way he'd been playing it was like being a man short anyway.

Thomas had better find his mojo pretty fast. There is no excuse for his recent performances and it's time to step up and earn that fat check.

Bs deserved to lose last night, based on the first 2 periods, but once again, there was a 6th man in stripes on the opposing side. Boarding against Sobotka my a ss.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

sturm now has 12 goals and is on pace for 26. If healthy, I bet he ends up with 30+

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

/Wheeler, on the other hand, finally knocked someone over on purpose. applause. He's an ultra-slow learner (bordering on disabled)// LMAO but as long as POW is entertaining you that's what counts LoL!

Sturm's NTC saved him and now he's starting to be more consistent. I see Marco throwing the body around allot more. He's also creating more chances in the open with his speed. Maybe Sturm was still feeling the surgery and couldn't push off the way he wanted.

27 goals is not enough IMO (as i'm sure allot of people would agree). I do see Marco potting more goals than 30 if he keeps up his the way he played the last 2 games. "Channel your inner German anger Marco!" great quote from Jack Edwards last night.

That's right Marco Sturm get mad and score some goals!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

When Sturm is getting involved and using his speed he can be a very good player.  Yesterday he was angry and he played well.  I hope he could be angry more often!!