Sturm, Ryder to Providence

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from s2e42o. Show s2e42o's posts

Sturm, Ryder to Providence

Send one of these guys down when Savvy and Looch are healthy.  Both are playing like bums, we might as well give the younger guys a chance to stay.   Could they play any worse than these two? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Re: Sturm, Ryder to Providence

In Response to Sturm, Ryder to Providence:
    [QUOTE]Send one of these guys down when Savvy and Looch are healthy.  Both are playing like bums, we might as well give the younger guys a chance to stay.   Could they play any worse than these two? 
    Posted by s2e42o[/QUOTE]

And you would keep who at the NHL level?  Whitfield?  Marchand?  Sobotka?  When Sturm and Ryder are at their best, they are better than all of these guys.  I could see them potentially replacing Sturm or Ryder with Sobotka, but that wouldn't be until much later in the season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

[QUOTE]Send one of these guys down when Savvy and Looch are healthy.  Both are playing like bums, we might as well give the younger guys a chance to stay.   Could they play any worse than these two? 
    Posted by s2e42o[/QUOTE]

As a Bostonian it is my right to say you are wicked retahtid!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Not to Providence, but, maybe one healthy scratch ???

Sturm looks like he's trying to get things going, at least.....but, maybe Ryder deserves one night on the press galery, to think about it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]Could they play any worse than these two? 
    Posted by s2e42o[/QUOTE]

YES, they most definately could play worse... it's the difference between playing in the NHL for 10 years vs playing there for 2.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

In Response to Re: Sturm, Ryder to Providence:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Sturm, Ryder to Providence : Ryder played much better today Why waste a position in Providence - send Square Head Sperm to play in 2nd division in germany
    Posted by epavao[/QUOTE]

Your insults are not funny and not creative.  Hey, how's Tim Thomas been doing lately?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

kudos to tim thomas. While I will never fully endorse the guy because he is prone to the softies, but I will admit he has been playing well lately.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from s2e42o. Show s2e42o's posts

Sorry I know this was a  dumb post but in all seriousness, Ryder and Sturm have been a waste of valuable cap space.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobby774. Show bobby774's posts

Hey look at Ryder's history always a slow starter, He'll be fine and at the end of the season he'll have is normal 25-30 goals...Sturm will get it going soon as well.  You couldn't send them to providence anyway. So the only other move besides scratching them for games would to be to move them via trades.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

I agree this Canadian (Bruins,Celtics,RedSox) fan says Ryder and Sturm to AHL that is a waste of cap space. Ryder will start putting in goals and Sturm I'm not sure but his no trade clause is the issue but I feel he will a late bloomer also. If we can trade one of these players at deadline I would let Ryder go to make room for next years cap space.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pezell04x. Show Pezell04x's posts

Providence? what are you smoking man?

#1 If you sent these guys to providence, they would be claimed in a heartbeat. Then you get nothing for or from them.

#2 Healthy scratching one of them may do the trick once Savvy and Lucic come back.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFaninOntario. Show BruinsFaninOntario's posts

[QUOTE]kudos to tim thomas. While I will never fully endorse the guy because he is prone to the softies, but I will admit he has been playing well lately.
    Posted by dkrejci46[/QUOTE]

Lately? By lately, you mean all of last year and this year, right? The guy flat out smokes. What more can we ask him to do? He is without question an elite goaltender and I'm glad we have him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

[QUOTE]Providence? what are you smoking man? #1 If you sent these guys to providence, they would be claimed in a heartbeat. Then you get nothing for or from them. #2 Healthy scratching one of them may do the trick once Savvy and Lucic come back.
    Posted by Pezell04x[/QUOTE]

Most of these people don't understand about waivers, guaranteed contracts or trade value.

They think it's playstation, where you can trade a 4th liner for Sidney Crosby and you can send players to the minors and call them back at a whim. Heck, in playstation you can be on the west coast and call up a player from Providence and have him in the lineup immediately...no travel time. Amazing.

Sections
Shortcuts