Sucker Punch on Aaron Ward

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BleedGold. Show BleedGold's posts

Sucker Punch on Aaron Ward

Here's the clip: http://www.bleedgold.com/?v=88

Taken from Fluto's blog: "According to Claude Julien, Aaron Ward might have suffered a broken orbital bone when he was sucker-punched by Scott Walker at 17:13 of the third period."

The last thing we need is to lose another defenseman...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

Re: Sucker Punch on Aaron Ward

all i know is that walker better be getting a suspension for that

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

he wont....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BleedGold. Show BleedGold's posts

It looked like solid punch, but I have to wonder if the Bruins are reporting the potentially broken orbital bone just to try and add some fuel to the fire and provoke a suspension?

Hope Wards alright, we can't afford to lose him for game 6.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flameurass. Show Flameurass's posts

He kept saying "Ward wasn't ready". Not ready or didn't want to take a stupid penalty?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Loser

Wow. What a loser paul is.

He must have little man syndrome with stats like these.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4prez. Show orr4prez's posts

I hope Ward is alright for tomorrow and overall I see this as a benefit for the B's. The Bruins need a spark, rallying cry going into tomorrow. The cheap hack to Chara's ankle and the punch to Ward might provide that. What better way to get some payback than to force a game 7!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

I think the canes awoke a sleeping bear!!! This game was exactly what the B's needed to get back in this series

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Yeah Canes awoke a hung-over, drugged, rabid Bull that mauled farmer john after a failed castration.

bruins were sleeping through the entire series, and they just provoked them. This gives them even more incentive to come out ready to play. Like it or not, extra motivation might help these bruins even things out.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Absolutely Fu#$ing disgusting! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

I predict......payback will be a bitcch. Walker, Joikenin and/or other Canes better keep their heads on a swivel. Even better.......I think this is exactly what the B's needed to bring out their mean streaks and make this a war. I hope Ward is ok to play.

Bring on Game 6!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

If Lucic got 1 game suspension vs Montreal then Walker has to get 2 games for this. He went after Ward, who was engaged in another confrontation, missed with his first punch and then sucker punched Ward on try #2. If that's not intent to injure then I don't know what is.  If Walker doesn't get suspended then Thorton or Bitz should go up to Walker or Staal and sucker punch him at the end of the next game. No matter what the score is.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

The canes have fired up a much more talented team with all the dirty intent to injure play....they obviously cant handle being outplayed...if the Bruins take this series and win it a shift at a time they will steamroll over Carolina...Pussi Jokeofa finn better keep his head up...his game will be gone because of looking over his shoulder...GO BRUINS

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Just in case anyone forgot. Gloves on.

By the way, for a funny contrast, do a Google image search of Hanson brothers.
    Its great to see the bloody iron-league veterans next to the teenie booper boy-band

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

Just in case anyone forgot. Gloves on. By the way, for a funny contrast, do a Google image search of Hanson brothers. Its great to see the bloody iron-league veterans next to the teenie booper boy-band
    Posted by Olsonic

Walker got $2500 fine and NO SUSPENSION!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from VJR123. Show VJR123's posts

awesome.....ward deserved to get wacked.  he had speared the other caroline player seconds earlier.  it's good to see teamates sticking up for eachother and bypassing the BS code amongst so 'fighters' in the nhl.

it should make for good gamesmenship in game 6.  maybe lucic will hit someone head-on instead of from behind like last night.  he's too good of a player to be a punk like that. 

go b's.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Come playoff time, Ward sorta knows what he's doing every year.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bostonwise. Show Bostonwise's posts

VJr123-ward didn't deserve to get wacked, he was not engaging so as not to draw a penalty! But it's okay, Ward will play, and Walker-he's toast!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Gloves on and STICK IN HAND.

It doesn't get more obvious than that.

Sections
Shortcuts