Suspend Carcillo, Head Hunting on Begin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins7733. Show Bruins7733's posts

Suspend Carcillo, Head Hunting on Begin

Carcillo jumped and laid a shoulder into Begin's head.  I would think with the new NHL rulings that it would be grounds for suspension. Lucic needs to give him a beat down.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Raskman. Show Raskman's posts

Re: Suspend Carcillo, Head Hunting on Begin

In Response to Suspend Carcillo, Head Hunting on Begin:
    Carcillo jumped and laid a shoulder into Begin's head.  I would think with the new NHL rulings that it would be grounds for suspension. Lucic needs to give him a beat down.
    Posted by Bruins7733

Nope.  He came at him head on so it doesn't fit the definition of the new rule.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

No suspension and lets not get carried away with Looch dropping the gloves with this moron, not a fair trade.  Thorton needs to step up here and pound this guy...I hope he turtles and Thorton rams his head into the boards, Cam would be proud. He has really been after Savard so next game someone HAS to address that for sure with a huge hit or a good old dust-up, take this (expletive) out of the series!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

Carcillo is a lot tougher to fight than you are giving him credit for. See Winter Classic 2010.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisbruinsfan. Show chrisbruinsfan's posts

Lucic, Chara and Thornton would all beat the pis outta Carcillo.

But we obviously don't want Lucic or Zdeno in the box.

More times than not (see Winter Classic for a not)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wingnut11. Show Wingnut11's posts

In Response to Re: Suspend Carcillo, Head Hunting on Begin:
    In Response to Suspend Carcillo, Head Hunting on Begin : Nope.  He came at him head on so it doesn't fit the definition of the new rule.
    Posted by Raskman

Nope....he definitely came in from the side and Begin never saw it coming. It was a blind shot elbow straight to the head. I thought it was VERY similar to the Cooke hit on Savard, except that Begin is much bigger so the impact didn't look as bad.
    Between that hit and all the crap Carcillo has done to Savard (i.e.: did anyone see him with his hands around Savard's throat in Gm 1??) this guys really does deserve someone taking a run at him. I just wish it was Lucic. The guys is a beast when he's PO'd. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Raskman. Show Raskman's posts

In Response to Re: Suspend Carcillo, Head Hunting on Begin : Nope....he definitely came in from the side and Begin never saw it coming. It was a blind shot elbow straight to the head. I thought it was VERY similar to the Cooke hit on Savard, except that Begin is much bigger so the impact didn't look as bad. Between that hit and all the crap Carcillo has done to Savard (i.e.: did anyone see him with his hands around Savard's throat in Gm 1??) this guys really does deserve someone taking a run at him. I just wish it was Lucic. The guys is a beast when he's PO'd. 
    Posted by Wingnut11

I haven't heard one hockey analyst that agrees with you.  Everyone I have heard said it was a clean hit.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

please lets not get carried away by that little sob.....

Bruins have a chance to beat the Flyers in 4....all they need to do is play hockey and let them get the penalties....thats all they can do

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wingnut11. Show Wingnut11's posts

In Response to Re: Suspend Carcillo, Head Hunting on Begin : I haven't heard one hockey analyst that agrees with you.  Everyone I have heard said it was a clean hit.
    Posted by Raskman

I actually have heard some, but I couldn't care less. I saw the replay a TON of times, some in slow motion and it's plain to see that it was from the side (blind) and an elbow to the head. Whether it's a cheap shot is in the eye of the beholder....and in my eyes it's cheap.
    I'm not saying I'd like to see the favor repayed, I don't root for "that" kind of rough stuff, but something should be done to make him think twice.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

I was wondering if somebody was going to post on this subject. Carcillo was head-hunting, he just missed his target. It should be reviewed and he should be suspended. But, truth be told, Carcillo is doing his job very well right now. He drew two penalties and has people talking about a "biting" incident. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

clean hit but not cool at all. how hard is it to level a prone guy wit the puck?

carcillo turned down thornton at the opening faceoff.

id rather give him a vacation than a suspension.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JBonesky. Show JBonesky's posts

I love the game, I love the Bruins and I love winning, but I love seeing little sh*ts like Carcillo get what they have coming more than anything.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

In Response to Re: Suspend Carcillo, Head Hunting on Begin : I haven't heard one hockey analyst that agrees with you.  Everyone I have heard said it was a clean hit.
    Posted by Raskman

Watch the TSN highligts from this morning. They were quite surprised that Carcillo didn't get a penalty for the hit.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Carcillo - Didn't anybody see the last regular season game with the Flyers? Stuart took care of Carcillo and Lappy. If you want blood let Chara give him 3 good rights. I'm sure the weasel won't be back for more.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Carcillo pretends he is a though guy but if you touch him a bit he falls on the ice like he just got shot.

Sections
Shortcuts