Suspension pending

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Suspension pending

Was he even talking to Avery?  I thought he was just saying 'what up' to his boy RMiller in the stands...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Didn't Derek Sanderson make a gesture to the Rangers crowd some time ago? What did he get? other than our admiration...I think he saluted them some how... :-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Suspension pending:
    Wiesniewski gets a two-game suspension, per McKenzie tweet.
    Posted by duinne

WHAT A JOKE !!!!  That's the same for that hit on Pomminville.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

When a guy like Cooke ( a repeat offender ) gets absolutely no suspension for a viscious , blatant attempt to injure another player, thats all you need to know about the NHL's discipline policy. It doesn't exist . 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

A suspension means this was as bad or worse than cammerelli slashing someone in the neck, back, and ankle. The NHL is a complete joke!
    Posted by biggskye

he got more !!!!  2 games .

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

When a guy like Cooke ( a repeat offender ) gets absolutely no suspension for a viscious , blatant attempt to injure another player, thats all you need to know about the NHL's discipline policy. It doesn't exist . 
    Posted by 50belowzero

I don't disagree, but to be fair, that's why they instituted Rule 48.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=64063

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Let me get this straight. You get two games for trying to kill another player and you get two games for making a gesture about an act that I happen to love. I mean who dosn't love one of those. He was probably just telling Avery about his plans for after the game with some puck bunny.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Let me get this straight. You get two games for trying to kill another player and you get two games for making a gesture about an act that I happen to love. I mean who dosn't love one of those. He was probably just telling Avery about his plans for after the game with some puck bunny.
    Posted by Reilly24

Maybe he was just telling Avery what his (Avery's) ex-girlfriend did to him (James) the previous night.

Sections
Shortcuts