Sykora on Waivers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from costas_v. Show costas_v's posts

Sykora on Waivers

I would pick this guy up... I like Sykora and think he could add some much needed goal scoring... He is still a consistent 25-35 goal guy, 33 years old and still has wheels.  He was signed for 1.6 mil this season so only half of that is remaining, nice and cheap and definitely wouldn't hurt to give it a shot... He just didn't fit in with the Wild, its not like he can't play anymore...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Re: Sykora on Waivers

I say why not...cant be any worse than Ryder

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

We don't need other teams retreads.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigjeezy. Show bigjeezy's posts

go for it low risk high reward

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Quote from Wiki, "Sykora was a regular healthy scratch during the Penguins' playoff run, playing in just seven games"

Sound familiar?..

Don't do it Pete.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

But at least he's an NHL guy.  Probably would be better than putting an AHL roster out there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Ryder was an NHL guy too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupportor. Show Gardensupportor's posts

Yes lets keep picking up these waiver guys that nobody else wants and eat up whatever cap space is left. This is surely the answer

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Providence needs some help!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

With Savard, Begin, Bitz, Sturm hurting and Whitfield floundering (Not the San Jose game) I'd take a chance on Sykora he can be sent to Providence (Thanks lucaooo) after everybody is healthy.

Nice slap in the face if Julien sent Sykora out and to play sent Ryder up to the 9th floor to freeze! Ryder "It's cold up here Savvy!? Savard "Yah it is but at least when my knee feels better I can leave!" wishful thinking...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ed-PBruins-Fan. Show Ed-PBruins-Fan's posts

I agree....the team here in Providence needs some help BIG TIME!!! If these guys want a shot again, bring it down here and see what you got!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

God , please no.. this guys best years in Jersey left him a long time ago...