takig bets chirelli does nothing!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

no trades no moves that is what this guy every year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthony3063. Show anthony3063's posts

Re: takig bets chirelli does nothing!!!!!!!!!!

HE WILL S C R E W Things up !! Or trade players for no one - See Hannu Toivenen..haha..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

Better to do nothing than something stupid i.e. Mike O'Connell. That being said, if he does have the opp to get someone 1)that can score  2) that is not a huge cap hit 3)without giving up someone form the core of this team, I am sure he will.

Let's face it.. injuries killed this team this year (as it did many others) because of the stupid f'ing Olympic jamming the schedule down our throats.  If this team comes back healthy next year with a top 3 pic and top 3 d'man they are a contender once again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

I see 4 teams that are out of it as of today.  Leafs, Oilers, Blue Jackets and Canes.  The Leafs are still trying to finish as high as they can as for obvious reasons.  The Blues and Wild are close to calling it a season soon.  Once these teams officially become sellers that is when PC needs to strike provided the B's are also still sniffing around a playoff spot.  This year the deadline is is followed by a packed schedule in March and April.  22 games between the deadline and the end of the season.  Over a 1/4 of the schedule left and a beefed up roster is needed for this stretch.  This team will not be able to solidify much with this roster.  Tkachuk, Kariya, Nolan, Whitney, Torres could be options.  Would the Oilers deal Penner I wonder?      

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4ever23. Show bruinsfan4ever23's posts

bridgemanusa im actually glad MOC made the the trade JT, he is not that good anyway yeah leading points every year but he cant finish and one dimentional.  i want some one that can finish and mentall tough like a crosby, malkin, ove, neidermeyers, stevens ( reture ) cheilios, lidstrom, brode.  You see it in the sid the kid, determination you got to love that. 

I thought krej and lucic was like that but i was wrong.. or i was being wishful.  The lucic deal is one the dumbest signing i have ever seen, you know what we got from that signing,  rise in ticket price.  He is pointless i think since his return.. how about poketing all tha tmoney per game for just skating around and throwing checks what a bunch of morons.. I get rid of him in a heartbeat.  The goal is to win a cup not seeing lucic punch the living crap out of someone, get it kids.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I'll take that bet and you're gonna lose. Good deals take time bad deals happen quickly. The More Gm's whom need to dump salary wait there deals become less and less so they can't hold out.

Right now owners are going to GMs of bad teams and ordering to dump salary. The real big deals will happen after the break.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruin62. Show bruin62's posts

Iam sure the bruins will make a move or two but not for a impact player just a over aged vet who's best years have come an gone.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

bruinsfan4ever23 -  I agree about Lucic - He was overpaid. Krecji, on the other hand has much more potential and a fair contract. That being siad, if we could pick up a franchise type player then these two would be on my list of available players. I also think Thomas was overpaid especially since Rask is the goalie of the future. If Thomas was traded today I would not shed any crocodile tears, providing we get a veteran backup in return and ride Rask the rest of the way. I think TT is an above average tender, but there are others just as good at mush less $$.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marc627. Show Marc627's posts

I hope he does nothing we arent good enaugh to make the playoffs why morgage the future just to make the play offs hold you picks and be contenders for 5 years instead of 1 ... come on guys does anybody seriously think we can contentd for a cup...??????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

bruinsking, I will diss The Problem until forty years after he retires.  And you should crawl away somewhere and think about what you did by implying he's got anything in common with Bourque.  Bourque all but willed the Bruins to a Cup twice.  He was just as good in the playoffs as the regular season every year, if not more clutch, and it was only at the end of his career that he had to endure regular first round losses. The Problem thinks first round losses are written into his contract so he can hit the golf course early and get some practice rounds down before the Brett Hull Skins game.

Funny how Lucic will be a yo-yo around here for years.  If he hadn't signed that deal, he'd still be the kid who just hasn't found his stride since his injury.  Put a contract on him and he's a bum who's not worthy.  7th man to not worth the money in eight months.  He'd still get that 4 mil on the open market as an RFA, because he has hands, can pass, can change games with his hits and fights, can play with top line players.  It's going to be like this his whole career for one reason: someone called him the next Neely. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from beesbear. Show beesbear's posts

Come on , bring KOVY to Boston and get that excitement back in beantown.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccoul. Show ccoul's posts

About the quote of the week  by  Claudine J.

"We don't get to pick our opponents, unfortunately," Claude Julien...

May as well not even show up at the 'Garden for the rest of the season. They are trowing the towel even before the drop of the puck. lol what a joke

Hey, I really want to buy ticket to se the bruins tonight.

I am so happy i've listen to  my wife for  once..and did not buy into NHL Online  package this  winter. I'll invest my hard earned money elsewhere..  Guinness

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from coachparker. Show coachparker's posts

If you heard the Charlie Jacobs interview today im sure most of you would have hung yourself already. What an embarassment.

Don't plan on the Bruins doing anything minus the Chiarelli deadline special of bringing in an aging 3rd liner.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Last person on the planet that is going to depress me or anyone else enough to make them hang themselves is not going to be Charlie Jacobs. He has nothing to do with player movement nor players salaries.

He collects a free paycheck from daddy. What Charlie needs to is go back to cali and stick to real estate or whatever he did before.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins3. Show bruins3's posts

Oh SanDogBrewin you should have heard his radio interview today he did in Boston. Scary stuff. Maybe that was his role in the past he is very very involved these days.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

That bad eh ? I'll listen to it in-between periods. Charlie is pathetic and I don't think he would even know how to tip a hand.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins3. Show bruins3's posts

It just reminded me of that interview he did with Boston magazine, he might be worse than his old man, not in greed but just being clueless and too hands on.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

Why are you people hoping for a desperate trade? You do understand that rushed decisions or fans pressuring a GM to make a move is what hurts franchises. Bruinsking said good GM's make good deals, that's true. But I'd rather have a good GM who doesn't make a deal because there's nothing good than a GM who makes a deal for the sake of making a deal (reference to Calgary on the Olli Jokinen deal). Would you people rather he trade Toronto's pick for Ray Whitney like that idiot John Burnside suggested on espn.com, or would you rather him stand pat and wait to make the playoffs next year. This team is still a very good team, this is just an awful year because of the lack of offense, injuries and that Thomas isn't standing on his head to make saves this year. We are in a position that teams would kill to have. We're a playoff caliber team with the chance to get two top 5 picks in a very good draft year. I'd have to check the archives but I'm almost certain that this is unprecedented, especially given our young core of players.
    Do I like watching them lose 4 out of 5 nights? No. Do I like watching Wideman play like he's in the bantam's with his over commitment to plays and being caught out of position? No. Will I be able to put up with it if it means getting Seguin an Fowler or Seguin and another top 10? Yes. Because I know that those two could very well be the tip of the iceberg that puts us in Pittsburgh's league for a perennial cup contender and frequent visitor to the conference finals.
    When you think of a trade you would want Chiarelli to make, consider if it's the right move and if the other team would agree to it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from chitownBruinfan. Show chitownBruinfan's posts

bring back steve montador. wideman didnt look as bad when we had him.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

Prediction : Leafs will make the playoff.
    Boston : Their own pick : 6th.

Thanks Chia...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from aldo83. Show aldo83's posts

We really have to be careful here people. Let's remember that PC didn't pull the trigger on Hossa and it was the right move. It's obvious we need a talented forward and all-star on the team but if the b's aren't able to speak and come to an agreement with Kovy, then it's not worth it. They can't afford to give up young talent for a rental. It would really hurt the team. However, PC does have to make a move. Not for a Whitney,Tkachuk or Cullen, but a star player. Maybe Frolov could come at a cheaper price then Kovy.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsfanforever. Show Bruinsfanforever's posts

Do something already. To those of you who keep saying wait and be patient, how many games do we have left? How many games in a row do they have to lose? Are they purposely trying to get the lottery pick themselves? Soon, the LEAFs will pass the Bruins.

They always try to pick up over the hill guys in their late 30s or 40s or they pick up grinders. Why won't they go get the the big time impact players? Why? Because the DAMN Jacobs family is too F$$KN Cheap!!!!

This team will never win another cup. LIKE I SAID ON THESE FORUMS TIME AND TIME AGAIN, IT IS SKILL THAT WILL WIN CUPS NOT THE DEFENSE AND GRINDING STYLE!! 

When will they get this through their thick heads? THIS TEAM CANNOT SCORE AND HAVE LOST 9 IN A ROW, BUT WHAT DO THE BRUINS DO? Nothing!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

The Leafs are only going to pass the Bruins if they keep playing the Devils, who look like the worst team in the league whenever they play Toronto. I've never seen a division leader get taken out so badly by the 2nd worst team in the league. Toronto won't overtake us, but it's possible we finish 3rd and 4th worst overall in the league. 
    Bruinsfanforever did forever start last year for you? I only ask because you jump on the cheap Jacobs family excuse when THERE'S A SALARY CAP THAT PREVENTS US FROM GETTING THE BIG TIME IMPACT PLAYERS THAT WE DON'T ALREADY HAVE. Stop with the moronic calls for players who you'd have to overpay to get and who would walk at the end of the season. If you're willing to forfeit a top 5 pick and a good prospect for a guy who won't be here next year you're obviously not too smart. If the Bruins manage to move enough salary maybe they could take a run at Kovalchuk during the offseason, but if you're panicking that we miss one postseason after all that this team has gone through then you're too stupid to see the big picture. One time missing the postseason could mean 5-10 times where we go deep in the post season. Yea the draft is a game of chance but with the picks we have we've got pretty good odds and even if we only strike rich on 2 or 3 players that still shores up  some pretty big faults the team has now. We've got a good young core, our most valuable player tied up for 7 more years, and a future franchise goaltender who's holding his own when he plays and you're acting like this is the Celtics and this is our last year of being competitive.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Watched my first game in a while...team is bad...this team had Joe Thornton 66 points or twice the Bruin's leader, Bergeron at 33. And it had Kessel with 18 goals in only 45 games. I used to have season tickets in the 1980s. I was a sucker then because the Jacobs have to be the most cynical owner in sports. This team's fans should boycott them and adopt another team until they force ownership to sell to someone who actually cares about the fans. Hockey is the most fun sport to play, and particularly in the playoffs, the most fun sport to watch. The Jacobs owned Bruins are not fun, the suk.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccoul. Show ccoul's posts

3 guys that you can't touch when you say 'Bruins'  : Bobby Orr, Cam Neely, Ray Bourque, ok Stan Jonathan too..
    But for Cam to say last week that he believes that the Bruins  could do  some damage in the series.. C'mon

This is not  club that will and  should  even deserve to be in the show. As a fan i have suffered enough  for this year. So  Jacobs & Co. stop trying to sell  empty seats..
    BTW, can someone post the URL  of baby jacobs interview, i'm just interested to hear  or read  what that was about

Sections
Shortcuts