Taylor Hall ISS new #1 (April)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Raskman. Show Raskman's posts

Re: Taylor Hall ISS new #1 (April)

I think Hall is the better player right now, but Seguin is basically a year behind.  The fact that Seguin has caught up to Hall shows that he may be developing at a faster rate.  I'm not favoring one over the other.  Both have their upside and will help our team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Taylor Hall ISS new #1 (April):
    Chowdaw, I know what the numbers say and when Hackett has a 3 1/2 GAA and Grubauers' is 2 2/3 with 16 wins, 1 loss and a worse svs %, I know that Hackett got shelled and his team didn't score goals.  I wonder why.  And to answer your question, "Did i see the games?".  Not all of them, no.  But I didn't need to, I saw enough during the regular season to form my opinion. And i wasn't the only one speaking highly of KK.  He's still a dominant player, but his head is not right.  That's why he fell in the rankings, not because of talent. Skinner is just a stud, but the CSS scouts seem to be more cautious in their rankings.  But, in the same sense, if their a more practical and cautious ranking service, why do they have Tyler Seguin at #1?  Speaks to how strongly they feel about him, don't you think?
    Posted by bim09

bim, not putting down Seguin at all . I've seen enough of him too to think that he'll be a good player in the NHL . Just think Hall's better . P.S . I was of the impression you were from out east near Moncton. I never thought they would show OHL games out that way with the QMJHL out there other than the odd game on Sportsnet. I believe it is just a package available in Ontario . Am I wrong ? If that's the case was just wondering how you watched games so that maybe you could let the rest of the posters in on how they can pick those games up too. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I think Hall is the better player right now, but Seguin is basically a year behind.  The fact that Seguin has caught up to Hall shows that he may be developing at a faster rate.  I'm not favoring one over the other.  Both have their upside and will help our team.
    Posted by Raskman

Raskman agree with both of these players helping out whoever they go to . The B's are in a great position to get whoever the Oilers don't pick. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

LiveStream

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

In Response to Re: Taylor Hall ISS new #1 (April) :  And I think winexpos will vouch for this statement because he was at the games . Saying that Hall can't play center is something that is false . He is taking a lot of faceoffs during the playoffs and has played center earlier in the year. He has the ability and hockey sense to play any of the forward positions.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

Chowdahkid, yes your right Hall has played center for the Spits on many occasions during the year. 
    During the season the Spits had both injuries and suspensions at the center position so Hall was moved there for a few games,  he said he actually enjoys playing center.

During the playoffs Hall has been sent out to center a line with 4th line wingers.  Hall will play RW during the Spits PP so in a game it's not unusual to see Hall play all three forward positions.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Taylor Hall ISS new #1 (April) : Chowdahkid, yes your right Hall has played center for the Spits on many occasions during the year.  During the season the Spits had both injuries and suspensions at the center position so Hall was moved there for a few games,  he said he actually enjoys playing center. During the playoffs Hall has been sent out to center a line with 4th line wingers.  Hall will play RW during the Spits PP so in a game it's not unusual to see Hall play all three forward positions.
    Posted by winexpos

Thankyou winexpos , always appreciate a view from someone who has the best seat in the house on these boards for an opinion on Taylor Hall and junior hockey. Your opinion is much appreciated and valued in these eyes. P.S. Go Spits in the Memorial Cup ( even though I'm an Ice Dog fan ).