Team U.S.A

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRUINS420. Show BRUINS420's posts

Team U.S.A

Won't have to worry after Canada lay's the smackdown on them ...They will have free health care since there in Canada...you may even see Kessil go into the corner's. GO Canada GOOO!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Re: Team U.S.A

Yup, followed by Russia unloading the full power of its offensive might on Brodeur so severe he develops PTSD from the shell-shock.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from flave36. Show flave36's posts

When are team USA's games scheduled, times, dates?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Canada had better lay the smackdown or it will be another Broduer CHOKE just like he did vs. the Swiss in 2006! The US has nothing to lose just like last year in the World Juniors. US 'll play lose with no expectations da Canucks had better win!

Or will it be ghosts of Paul Kariya in 1998 gulp "is that Hasek in net ?" Gag....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Team U.S.A:
    Canada had better lay the smackdown or it will be another Broduer CHOKE just like he did vs. the Swiss in 2006! The US has nothing to lose just like last year in the World Juniors. US 'll play lose with no expectations da Canucks had better win! Or will it be ghosts of Paul Kariya in 1998 gulp "is that Hasek in net ?" Gag....
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

or possibly 2002 in Salt Lake City in the U.S.of EH ! JJ#1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Today at 3pm est on USA network is the  first game. USA verse Switzerland.

The Swiss are the reason why the Canadians finished 7th and USA 6th in the last olympics.

Hopefully Jonas has a horrible game in net today to start things off right for the USA.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

US has a couple of good scoring lines and they have GRIT in the bottom two lines.  Also, their D lacks superstars but has tough players. 

Russia has 2 superior lines but a big dropoff after that and their D???????

Canada- studs everywhere, can they survive a physical matchup vs US?  Can US keep up with the Canucks to lay bodies on them???

I'm not buying into all the Canada hype- GO US!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

IUSA you have no chance, no depth, Grit who? n Response to Re: Team U.S.A:
    US has a couple of good scoring lines and they have GRIT in the bottom two lines.  Also, their D lacks superstars but has tough players.  Russia has 2 superior lines but a big dropoff after that and their D??????? Canada- studs everywhere, can they survive a physical matchup vs US?  Can US keep up with the Canucks to lay bodies on them??? I'm not buying into all the Canada hype- GO US!!!!!
    Posted by stingerjp

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

IUSA this is hockey not baskeyballn Response to Re: Team U.S.A:
    USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by bruinsCupiN09

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

The schedule is here

www.vancouver2010.com/olympic-schedule-results/

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

US has a couple of good scoring lines and they have GRIT in the bottom two lines.  Also, their D lacks superstars but has tough players.  Russia has 2 superior lines but a big dropoff after that and their D??????? Canada- studs everywhere, can they survive a physical matchup vs US?  Can US keep up with the Canucks to lay bodies on them??? I'm not buying into all the Canada hype- GO US!!!!!
    Posted by stingerjp

Seems everyone is forgetting that Sweden are defending champs.I am Canadian so I hope/expect for them to win.That said,I am the first to admit that there are a number of teams with the skill to ride a hot goaltender to the Gold in this tournament.It would be fun to see what would happen if these teams were able to play a 7 game series.I think it would be hard to match Canada's depth under those circumstances.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Today at 3pm est on USA network is the  first game. USA verse Switzerland. The Swiss are the reason why the Canadians finished 7th and USA 6th in the last olympics. Hopefully Jonas has a horrible game in net today to start things off right for the USA.
    Posted by bluefox70

The Swiss are giving USA a better game than I expected.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Olympic Hockey Schedule