Terrible game by TT but B's won 5-2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Terrible game by TT but B's won 5-2

With an average of 0.50 GA....1 goal is already too much ...so 2 goals against is terrible ..we expect perfection from the best goalie in the NHL this year ...but we still won 5-2 ....I expect nothing less than a shut out against the Caps tomorrow from TT

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Re: Terrible game by TT but B's won 5-2

In Response to Terrible game by TT but B's won 5-2:
    [QUOTE]With an average of 0.50 GA....1 goal is already too much ...so 2 goals against is terrible ..we expect perfection from the best goalie in the NHL this year ...but we still won 5-2 ....I expect nothing less than a shut out against the Caps tomorrow from TT Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

My sarcasm meter is on the blink....

http://www.memedepot.com/uploads/0/207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gapc. Show gapc's posts

With 13 games in 25 days coming up, you need to get Rask some starts.  He hasn't played since 10/23.  What game do you give him.   Bs have a back-to-back against Washington and St Louis, then next 2 are Pitt and Montreal.  So much for trying to ease him in and have him gain a little confidence.  I think last night would have been a perfect time to start him - a struggling team who hadn't won at home.  i think TimThom gets Washington tomorrow and Rask draws the Blues

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

I agree with Duinne. Timmy played his usual strong game and has been outstanding so far. I still like Tuuka's game better, but cannot challenge a winning streak. Hope we see Tuuka in D.C. Whoever made this schedule shows that compters are only as good as garbage in garbage out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Tuuka will get the game against the Blues ....and TT will get the Caps and Montreal

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 (done deal) -2012-2013

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to Re: Terrible game by TT but B's won 5-2:
    [QUOTE]I agree with Duinne. Timmy played his usual strong game and has been outstanding so far. I still like Tuuka's game better, but cannot challenge a winning streak. Hope we see Tuuka in D.C. Whoever made this schedule shows that compters are only as good as garbage in garbage out.
    Posted by Bogie6[/QUOTE]

They have a ton of back-to-back games and stretches of three games in four nights, which is why you need both these guys. Who will play when/where will depend on many factors, most of which are known only to the players themselves and the coaching staff.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teddytheo. Show Teddytheo's posts

I'm not worried about Timmy. But to me, last night would have been a good game to play Tuuka and get him going, mainly because he played so good against the Sabres last year (especially in the playoffs).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

TT let in two goals that i really hate to let in. Near the crease through the pads , underneath the arms etc.

Rask is better at almost never letting goals like those in

Rask should play a few upcoming games and we will see who will emerge to play the next string of games.

TT has been great overall

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

For a team that is playing so badly right now like Buffalo they've scored the 3rd most 5 on 5 goals in the league this season. If they get their PP and Miller straightened out they might just be able to climb.

Thomas faced 35 shots last night is that the goaltenders fault ? Nope

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]TT let in two goals that i really hate to let in. Near the crease through the pads , underneath the arms etc. Rask is better at almost never letting goals like those in Rask should play a few upcoming games and we will see who will emerge to play the next string of games. TT has been great overall
    Posted by yaz16[/QUOTE]

Don't say that...the TT lovers will get mad!!  Honestly as an honest Rask fan i will say that it was just one game but sure looked more like TT from last year.  If it is just one game every 7-8 games i am ok with that but if is starts hapenning every 2 games it might be a problem for me.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Juniorfalcons19 - seriously??

Rask has little blame for both losses. First game the Bruins were just brutal and looked out of sync. Two or three brutal giveaways from Paille that led to breakways. He can't stop them all. Against the rangers , two of the three goals were of the fluke variety.

Next thing you will tell me is that TT is just plain luckier

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Peeps like that are good for the ignore list only...no need to waste anytime trying to explain anything to them. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]For a team that is playing so badly right now like Buffalo they've scored the 3rd most 5 on 5 goals in the league this season. If they get their PP and Miller straightened out they might just be able to climb. Thomas faced 35 shots last night is that the goaltenders fault ? Nope
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Totally agree on the Buffalo prediction.  Last year Carolina was almost competing with Toronto for the first draft pick in mid season, then when Ward and Staal returned their ascension was prolific.