Terrible refs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochesternybruinfan. Show rochesternybruinfan's posts

Terrible refs

Seriously..I cannot beleive how frikkin bad these guys are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

Re: Terrible refs

Seriously, how on earth did Savy end up the only one with penalty? Sobotka holding the stick? (granted, watching on atdhe.net so I can't see it THAT good)...more of the same.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oliver18. Show oliver18's posts

wow , ....they either really suc.k or have an agenda.  The last two calls were staggering

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

its called "managing the game"  means that the NHL front office wants to keep the game tight for better ratings. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

The games seem pretty consistent. The B's get a lot of penalties in the first half, usually at least one that makes no sense, then the ref's spend the rest of the game trying to make up for it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

I see Danny Davis and Earl Hebner were doing last nights game.  Great entertainment if you like the feeling of wanting to head down to the Garden to attack a ref.  Things even out though.  Heard rumors that Colin the Idiot will be hiding out in the Philly penalty box waiting to give Carcillo a chair shot when nobody is looking.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I have to agree.  The officiating in every series has been terrible, and it seems like the more physical it is, the worse it is, like the NHL wants to send a message to the physical teams that it wont be tolerated. 

Savard getting the only penalty in that pile was one of the biggest jokes Ive seen.  Maybe he did slash the goalie, but he was then slashed, cross-checked and roughed.  by Carcillo and #44.  There SHOULD have been a slash and roughing on Savy, plus a rough, crosscheck and slash handed out to Carcillo and #44 if the penalties were actually called CORRECTLY!

You know, the NFL comes out and chastises their officials for poor calls and apologizes to the players and fans.  Why cant the NHL "Man-Up" and apologize to the money paying fans who keep the league alive when they are TERRIBLE!  This entire series, along with a couple others this year, have been so unbelievable bad I can only imagine the league wants certain teams in the finals for money reasons. 

And why is it everyone is hush-hush on national TV about it?  Coaches dont say anything, players dont say anything, announcers dont say anything:  Brickley and Jack rip the refs on NESN when they make bad calls, and MM talks terribly about them, but on NBC and VS NOBODY says ANYTHING!?!?!?!?!  Im wondering if the league has said something to the effect of guys losing their jobs for questioning the refs?