Thank you, Bruins...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Thank you, Bruins...

Sometimes, great teams lose. But this was the best Bruins hockey season of my life, and I think it's safe to say the Bruins have inspired a lot of people.

We love you and look to much greater things next season. And hopefully, lots the same.

We shared your joy and share your pain.
    One goal, one rebound. And it's over.

But not for long.

Here are a few images of the memories we'll hold on to until then.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Re: Thank you, Bruins...

Thanks, BU....nice to see some true gratitude. 

It was fun indeed, especially Nov- Dec.

Plenty of intrigue ahead....shaping the next team...

Please stick around

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackNGoldBlood. Show BlackNGoldBlood's posts

Nice montage, BruinsUnite!  Here's hoping for playoff finals clips next year. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Very cool BU!!!!

Hey Chowda!? Your last name Hanrohan by any chance gotta good story for you...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Thanks, guys. I am grateful. Our boys rocked.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Some memorable moments/clips for sure........and there were lots of them this year. Can hardly wait to see what next year will bring for the B's...........should be even better for them next year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Yes ,  I enjoyed this montage.  will come back from time to time and have this post bumped up.  Good memories,  espcially for what some of these players gave me all season. 
    Some of these faces were playing injured.
    I take back what I said on KESSEL.  My wrong. 
    There were times I was disppointed on Krejci's and Kobasew's effort but again I was wrong. 
    This will force some of our young studs this fall to show what they got.
    Get better guys ,  cheers ! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Bs, you said it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThePhantomGourmet. Show ThePhantomGourmet's posts

Hooray. The Bruins lost to a weaker team in the second round. Break out the bubbly. Chara got owned by Staal and Ward made Thomas look second rate.  Yipeee.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from da-rivercharles. Show da-rivercharles's posts

A goal away from facing the Pens...man!   I'm over it - and excited to see Chiarelli's reaction, which was like ours in that he is not pleased with the results this year - but is ready to make a few changes to continue the rise.  

GO BRUINS!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

[QUOTE]Sometimes, great teams lose. But this was the best Bruins hockey season of my life, and I think it's safe to say the Bruins have inspired a lot of people. We love you and look to much greater things next season. And hopefully, lots the same. We shared your joy and share your pain. One goal, one rebound. And it's over. But not for long. Here are a few images of the memories we'll hold on to until then.
    Posted by BruinsUnite[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from da-rivercharles. Show da-rivercharles's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by Canadianfan6[/QUOTE]

LOL!!  Faggy Canadiens fans don't have the right to post a thing about other teams - having such suck-ass team removes that right! 

Le Gutless Habs Le Blow!!   LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlkGold67. Show BlkGold67's posts

[QUOTE]LOL!!  Faggy Canadiens fans don't have the right to post a thing about other teams - having such suck-ass team removes that right!  Le Gutless Habs Le Blow!!   LOL  
    Posted by da-rivercharles[/QUOTE]

How old are you? You make fun of scab fans then you act like a 4 year old yourself

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Hey Phantom Gourmet,

Question:  How many EVEN STRENGTH GOALS did Staal score vs. Chara and B's?

Answer:  One

Staal really "owned" Chara, didn't he?  Spare us this kind of made up malarkey.   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupportor. Show Gardensupportor's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Phantom Gourmet, Question:  How many EVEN STRENGTH GOALS did Staal score vs. Chara and B's? Answer:  One Staal really "owned" Chara, didn't he?  Spare us this kind of made up malarkey.   
    Posted by BruinsCountry[/QUOTE]

LOL

There are 'sheep' and then there is Bruins Country

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CountyCork1. Show CountyCork1's posts

[QUOTE]LOL There are 'sheep' and then there is Bruins Country
    Posted by Gardensupportor[/QUOTE]

Hey Jacques Supporter, your suck-ass Habs are the doormat of the NHL these days.  LOL  there are a load of frenchies living in Hab history.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupportor. Show Gardensupportor's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Jacques Supporter, your suck-ass Habs are the doormat of the NHL these days.  LOL  there are a load of frenchies living in Hab history.
    Posted by CountyCork1[/QUOTE]

Ive been a Bruins fan longer then you have been alive, nice to see you on here shooting your mouth off after being a member for a whole 2 days

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

I do partake in criticism of the Bruins when it's called for of course, but I don't really pay attention to the negative posts that have no purpose other than to bust b@lls. They're a cry for help.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

You can't win a pissing contest with a skunk.   

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

unless it's a stinky pee contest.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CountyCork1. Show CountyCork1's posts

To gardensupporter - I had to register on boston.com again after some time being away.  I've followed the Bruins since 1970 when I was 7 years old.

Love this montage.  Can't wait to see Rask's picture in it next year!