Thank you Mark Stuart

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

Thank you Mark Stuart

You must of read some of the posts, or watched some of the news reports, or Chiarelli had that talk I read about. I don't care as long as you show heart. You are our O'rielly just keep it up. If Chara can't do anything with his bad hand because he is hurt I understand,  but why can't the B's make Stuart a co captain?  We had it in football and I've never studied the rules in hockey so I don't know.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Re: Thank you Mark Stuart

Stuart was a beast, and by far the best team game of the year. Outstanding from Tukka on out. Where has this team been, and will they please stay for a few months!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In Response to Re: Thank you Mark Stuart:
    Stuart was a beast, and by far the best team game of the year. Outstanding from Tukka on out. Where has this team been, and will they please stay for a few months!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by notacryingwino

Ditto!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Tukka, Stuart then hitting!  Chaos is a nice thing when you are hitting and creating offense.  Kudos!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Mark Stuart set the tone tonight with a display of agression not often seen by the club this year.  Seems his attitude was infectious as the Flyers were sent a message, not on the scoreboard then in the physicality department.  Let's hope tonight's performance is the shape of things to come.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoryNeutral. Show TheoryNeutral's posts

Stuart would have been in a third fight tonight if that didn't mean a suspension. He sent a message to the other guys in the locker room.

Let's hope they got it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Don't forget Machard blasting that flyer into the bench.  Seems like that was the hit that really started the chain reaction of psysical play.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Stuart brought back the "BIG BAD BRUINS"!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Stuart has been the best bruin since the middle of last year. This guy is the real deal, if the trade him it will be a shame. he will be a top 4 d-man for the next 15 years in this league. I hope he destroys Cooke next thursday.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I agree with all the comments.  I like the way Stuart is stood up in front of anyone that was looking for trouble. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3855502. Show user_3855502's posts

Stuart really showed what is it to be a Bruin tonight...the rest of this pansy roster needs to show the heart he showed tonight. I liked the way they played tonight. They wanted this game and they played like a team tonight. Top priority this off-season should be a goal scorer, but signing Staurt long term needs to be a priority also. Some fans think Lucic is the physical force of the team, but Stuart has shown that physical force the last few years and in my opinion is the most underrated player on the team. HE NEEDS TO BE SIGNED LONG TERM!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

Stuart is the B's best D.He has improved tremendously,not that he was bad in his rookie year,but he was often too aggressive and often caught out of position.His skills :skating,puckhandling,decision making have improved by leaps and bounds. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

I'm just glad he showed some heart. I think it's been too lacking on this team. And congrats Stuey for getting the A captain when Chara was out, I did'nt notice it that game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

Wish he had that same performance for every other game so far this year.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Sorry, I didnt see this one when I started my thread...Stuart plays a very strong game and took on 2 better known fighters...In Philly!  Good on you Mark Stuart...

Big win...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cad11. Show cad11's posts

Great that Stuart is doing this.

Where the hell is Thornton? This is his job and he's not doing it for some reason. Is he confused about is role on this team? Is he hurt?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

Thornton was willing to go with Carcillo in the third but I think I read some article a few weeks back about him being hurt. I have'nt seen anything about it recently. I think they try to keep secrets like the PATS when possible. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from blydon75. Show blydon75's posts

No surprise, he has been probably their steadiest d-man in the last year or so and always plays with an edge.  Let's hope he keeps it up and that the rest of the team follow suit.  Good job Stuart!!