Thanks B's it has been one hell of a ride...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from myoung125. Show myoung125's posts

Thanks B's it has been one hell of a ride...

I'm amazed how this team went from the highest expectations to a bad start, to injuries, to midseason underachievers, to the terrible Savard incident, to a strong regular season end run, then we were able to end up 6th in the conference, beat the best goalie in the league with no scoring ability, run the Flyers to the absolute ragged edge without 2 of their top offensive guys...sheesh...

Am I crazy to be ok with where this season ended up?

For those that say "F the B's, fire everyone... Throw out my Jerseys, let my season tickets go... I'll never support this team again"

Just think you could be a fan of the 25 other teams that aren't playing hockey right now...

I say thank you B's it has been a wild ride and I for one am proud to be a fan.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Thanks B's it has been one hell of a ride...

They showed good resilience, but no finish. That's the story of this season. Everyone knows this and I can't believe this is any surprise to a fan who has watched this team at all this year. Change is needed and will happen... you can bank on that. I believe this club will see the playoffs for years to come. We just need some pieces to bring it together and win the prize.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

In Response to Re: Thanks B's it has been one hell of a ride...:
    They showed good resilience, but no finish. That's the story of this season. Everyone knows this and I can't believe this is any surprise to a fan who has watched this team at all this year. Change is needed and will happen... you can bank on that. I believe this club will see the playoffs for years to come. We just need some pieces to bring it together and win the prize.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

You are right!
    We should all get togehther in this land of chocolate and gum
    balls you speak of and hold hands and talk about the
    bright future that lies ahead!

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

In Response to Thanks B's it has been one hell of a ride...:
    I'm amazed how this team went from the highest expectations to a bad start, to injuries, to midseason underachievers, to the terrible Savard incident, to a strong regular season end run, then we were able to end up 6th in the conference, beat the best goalie in the league with no scoring ability, run the Flyers to the absolute ragged edge without 2 of their top offensive guys...sheesh... Am I crazy to be ok with where this season ended up? For those that say "F the B's, fire everyone... Throw out my Jerseys, let my season tickets go... I'll never support this team again" Just think you could be a fan of the 25 other teams that aren't playing hockey right now... I say thank you B's it has been a wild ride and I for one am proud to be a fan.
    Posted by myoung125

PINK HAT

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheelhouse46. Show Wheelhouse46's posts

great post. summing up all the reasons why CJ shouldnt be fired. haha.

I missed PJ this year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nickvox. Show nickvox's posts

PJ blew just cheer for Paille or Sobotka the 2, yes 2 reincarnations of this one defensive forward

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheelhouse46. Show Wheelhouse46's posts

PJ blew just cheer for Paille or Sobotka the 2, yes 2 reincarnations of this one defensive forward
    Posted by nickvox

What?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from myoung125. Show myoung125's posts

You're f'd if you think i'm a pink hat. Pink hats are the ones on here jumping off the bandwagon saying I told you so. If you told me that we'd be 1 goal (game 4 ot) away from the ECF before this season knowing who was going to get hurt, I would of taken it in a heart beat.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

Excellent post!  Our club has the habit of literally coming back from the edge just when it seems like they're going to fall over the side and be down for the count.  In the end, they tried but couldn't get it done. 

I also think the simultaneous loss of Hnidy, P. J., Ward and later Kobasew took something away from the Bruins that was not replaced.  I'd imagine there will be new faces in the line up next season.  One of the top two picks in June will be joining an already competitive club, hopefully one that won't suffer the same depth of key injuries next year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Posted by myoung125[/QUOTE]

Refreshing message Congrats ...myoung ! ! !

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

what a moral victory it is to blow a 3-0 series lead and in game seve have a 3-0 lead as well and lose 4-3 WAY TO GO BRUINS!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts