Thanks TT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Thanks TT

Funny how no one mentions the only reason Boston got 2 points tonight is because of Tim Thomas.
    Excellent goalie that deserves a better team...and better fans.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

Re: Thanks TT

Well I always liked Thomas even with his subpar play this year.I always hoped/knew he could turn it around if given the chance.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

Oh yeh !  TT is back ! Great game last night !

HA HA HA ! Phil who ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodenstick. Show woodenstick's posts

People who understand hockey like Thomas...he is a gamer.

*** With the wimpiest offense in the league, people complain about our goalies???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I saw the game on TSN2 well a least as much as I could after 12hours of travel and yes he looked good.
    I think that break has done him well.
    Is it true he was on the trading block ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

There were probably some rumors but I don't see Chiarelli asking him to waive his no-trade and I don't see Thomas waiving it. I think it just amounted to chatter, because the proposed Washington deal looked like garbage. Even the off year version of Thomas is better than Theodore, so that forward would have had to have been great to even gain ground for the rumor.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackNGoldBlood. Show BlackNGoldBlood's posts

Whiners in this forum really pis* me off... I am talking about the ones we see all the time posting sheep pictures, saying the team should be blown up, ripping TT, mocking fans who see both positive and negative, etc.   In my opinion they're the same dweebs who play GM with their dork friends and THINK they know how to run a professional franchise. The rest of us who call out management for blunders and get excited about good moves are true and knowledgeable Bruins fans.

Watching the Bees play last night I came away thinking how nice it was to post a victory, even though it came against a bad team and in a shootout.  Once again the defense was fairly sound but the offense was absolutely anemic - - which leads me to  TT.  I know his contract is an albatross around our neck but those of you who beat him up for his performance are complete idiots!  Last night he showed yet again that he's a solid goalie - - even though he doesn't "look good" with his unconventional style.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I posted already TT was 1st star but i gotta tell ya, beating kessel how many times renewed my faith in TT

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Thanks TT:
       Funny how no one mentions the only reason Boston got 2 points tonight is because of Tim Thomas. Excellent goalie that deserves a better team...and better fans.
    Posted by biggskye

TT played great after letting in that first stinker.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from maver23. Show maver23's posts

In Response to Thanks TT:
       Funny how no one mentions the only reason Boston got 2 points tonight is because of Tim Thomas. Excellent goalie that deserves a better team...and better fans.
    Posted by biggskye

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from maver23. Show maver23's posts

yea wow floppy beat a team thats destined to be in the top 5 worst teams by years end..great

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

TT def bailed out the D, what 3 or 4 breakaways and even more giveaways and the anemic O, 2 goals again.

Great game TT.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackNGoldBlood. Show BlackNGoldBlood's posts

maver23:  Toronto is a bottom feeder, but the shots TT stopped were quality ones - - that's all that counts when critiquing him!  Blame the offense AGAIN for not trouncing the Leafs!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from maver23. Show maver23's posts

I agree blackngold but come on. he is going to go back to his floppy fish moves soon enough. i cant wait for tuukka to get healthy and be the number 1 for good. never liked thomas, never will

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackNGoldBlood. Show BlackNGoldBlood's posts

I agree with you; I look forward to seeing more of Tuukka... for sure.  I guess I just see more to TT than many here do.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I'm very glad to have both goalies real glad. When TT gets locked in he is fun to watch. There's allot of GMs who gave contracts to 1 goalie(s) that equal more than what Boston are paying there 2 goalies.

TT saved the night last night the Bruins were pathetic. Julien has his head on backwards for pairing Hunwick and Wideman they sicken me every night.