Thanksgiving for poor people

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BarfBagBilly. Show BarfBagBilly's posts

With the way George Bush has destroyed this country I have no doubt that many people are enjoying microwaved cats on this fine holiday

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jacobspleasesell. Show jacobspleasesell's posts

[Quote]With the way George Bush has destroyed this country I have no doubt that many people are enjoying microwaved cats on this fine holiday[/Quote]

Don't worry. After 1/20/09 you won't have to worry about putting gas in your dar or paying your mortgage. At least that's what the Obamatons think. Don't believe me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

It occurs to me that perhaps "poor people" wouldn't have a microwave oven.

They are more expensive than a turkey , which is really not very expensive anyway.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from michwolverine. Show michwolverine's posts

[Quote]It occurs to me that perhaps "poor people" wouldn't have a microwave oven.

They are more expensive than a turkey , which is really not very expensive anyway.
    [/Quote]

Thats why they steal them MORON, I wonder if that is catwhacker in the picture.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrGobbles. Show MrGobbles's posts

Re: Thanksgiving for poor people

In Response to Thanksgiving for poor people:
    microwave_cat by you.

Posted by LisaO

HAHAHAHHA

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from closetightly. Show closetightly's posts

wow

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from omega33. Show omega33's posts

Bwhahahha I bet pauly1 and dkrejci46 are splitting a microwaved cat together in their 1 room apartment together!!! 

Sections
Shortcuts