The Bruins are going NOWHERE for now...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupportor. Show Gardensupportor's posts

I hate to tell all you dreamers living in denial out there in JJ land but this team is still too young, has aging subpar goaltending, and struggles to score way too often. The cap has been terribly mismanaged by PC with no real cap relief for 2 years.

I dont see this current team advancing past the first round for a couple of years.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Agree and Disagree.
    Most teams are up against the cap minus the blackhawks/bluejackets of the league. Boston outplayed the top team in the east in the first round this year every game except game one and seven. They did this with a 'meant-to-be backup' (timmyt) and without their top player 'Bergeron' and even without a legitimate goal scorer!

I think the offseason has to be big for Boston. Fernandez has to prove that after surgery he can regain his minnesota form, bergeron has to be bergeron, and chiarelli needs to sign one top goal scorer and one top defenseman. This is gonna be tough but not outlandish. With Bostons excellent new wave of youth...i dont think this team is in as bad a state as you might believe..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbust08. Show stillallbust08's posts

I have to agree. This team is peaking way too early and has nowhere to go but down.

I think in January they start the nose dive down in the standings

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

It's a long season. Like most NHL clubs, the B's will undoubtedly go through a stretch of 3-4 games where don't win. And they'll have an injury or two. End then everyone will panic...and then they'll straighten themselves out...and then someone will resurrect some old, out-of-date email thread such as this one.
    Why don't you ask the 27 clubs beneath the B's in the standings, if they'd like to be "going NOWHERE" too?

And be sure to keep rooting for your Canadiens.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

[Quote]

And be sure to keep rooting for your Canadiens.
    [/Quote]

BruinsCountry is a textbook sheep. If you dont think the Bruins will win the Stanley Cup then that makes you a "hab fan"

Adult babies like BruinsCountry whos life completely revolves around the Bruins is the saddest thing of all.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

We have a team in first place and everyone playing great and we are b
    eating the sabres and habs convincingly and still you people have negs. Let these guys do their thing and keep rooting them on. I suggest we fans act like the Bruins and band together, there is some thing special here and they will raise some hell.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Not a sheep, I've worked in and around hockey for 30 years. You can't seem to see past Jacobs to realize what kind of a team the Bruins have. If you're a Bruins fan, that's your loss. I'm a realist. I don't think the B's will win the Cup this year, they're a couple of seasons away. And even then, as always, so much depends on avoiding injuries.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mabou. Show mabou's posts

This team is young and who knows how far they can go this year. As far as struggling to score, they woke up Thursday morning with the most goals scored in the Eastern Conference. Sure, some of the goal-scoring will fall off, but it should also pick up in other areas when Bergeron gets back into top form and when Ryder starts to score.
    Don't know if Gardensupportor-2 is a Habs fan or not, but if so, I wouldn't talk much about struggling to score and spotty goaltending.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

[Quote]Not a sheep, I've worked in and around hockey for 30 years. You can't seem to see past Jacobs to realize what kind of a team the Bruins have. If you're a Bruins fan, that's your loss. I'm a realist. I don't think the B's will win the Cup this year, they're a couple of seasons away. And even then, as always, so much depends on avoiding injuries.[/Quote]

What are you talking about? Who even mentioned Jacobs? All I see is you calling people a Canadiens fan everytime they dont agree with you or every time they dont wave thier poms poms for the team. You act like a little 5 year old snot on here. Seriously grow up and get a life.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

[Quote]I have to agree. This team is peaking way too early and has nowhere to go but down.

I think in January they start the nose dive down in the standings
    [/Quote]

Who says we are peaking. We have 9 players 23 and younger who will just keep getting better.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

[Quote]

What are you talking about? Who even mentioned Jacobs? All I see is you calling people a Canadiens fan everytime they dont agree with you or every time they dont wave thier poms poms for the team. You act like a little 5 year old snot on here. Seriously grow up and get a life.[/Quote]

A lot of this stuff is written by fans of other teams. So no more "ludacris" comments...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bouncer617. Show bouncer617's posts

"BruinsCountry is a textbook sheep. If you dont think the Bruins will win the Stanley Cup then that makes you a "hab fan"

Adult babies like BruinsCountry whos life completely revolves around the Bruins is the saddest thing of all."

Actually he's absolutely correct. The guy who started this thread is a Montreal fan who started posting last year. Notice how he slightly mispells the name of a regular poster on the boards, just as the guy who goes by catwahcker-420 does. Not only is he a trolling douchebag, but he's also trying to make a couple of B's fans look bad.

It's a good idea to know what going on in a forum before you starting making noise out of your eating hole, especially when you decide to start name calling. Might want to work on that as to not look ignorant again in the future.

EDIT: Just noticed a poster in this thread going by stillallbust08. Seeing as how stillallbost08 has been getting some flack, I have to wonder how many times this fraud made him a scapegoat.

Keep your eyes open for these POS.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

[Quote]"BruinsCountry is a textbook sheep. If you dont think the Bruins will win the Stanley Cup then that makes you a "hab fan"

Adult babies like BruinsCountry whos life completely revolves around the Bruins is the saddest thing of all."

Actually he's absolutely correct. The guy who started this thread is a Montreal fan who started posting last year. Notice how he slightly mispells the name of a regular poster on the boards, just as the guy who goes by catwahcker-420 does. Not only is he a trolling douchebag, but he's also trying to make a couple of B's fans look bad.

It's a good idea to know what going on in a forum before you starting making noise out of your eating hole, especially when you decide to start name calling. Might want to work on that as to not look ignorant again in the future.
    [/Quote]

Ah nope I've read his posts and seen his 5 year old attacks against posters who don't have a Bruins foam finger super glued to thier hand so I stand by my statement. Thank you for your valuable opinion.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bouncer617. Show bouncer617's posts

Doesn't matter what you've seen where, chooch. We're talking about this thread, the guy who started it, and the fact that he's an actual Habs fan. There was no opinion involved in what I posted. Let me school you on the difference seeing as how you're not grasping the concept very easily. Your thoughts on his posts are an opinion: A view or judgement formed in the mind about a particular subject. His calling the OP a canadiens fan was a fact: Something that is in actual existance.

Got it? Good. I also stand by my statement since it seems to need repeating... the one about educating yourself on subjects before jumping into a discussion so as to not make yourself look ignorant any more than you already have.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

Bouncers a sissy hab lover thats SCARED of her own shadow. Last year she was aj protech the great mma fighter. the year before cancummer the worlds greatest weightlifter that said a olympic bar couldnt hold 500 pounds what a 98 pound sissy hab fan. good luck in this years montreal dairy queen pagent bouncer!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

[Quote]

Yeah ok, do you have your list for Santa already made up too?[/Quote]

When most players peak in their late twenties, it is silly to think our 9 players under 23 will not improve.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bouncer617. Show bouncer617's posts

[Quote]Bouncers a sissy hab lover thats SCARED of her own shadow. Last year she was aj protech the great mma fighter. the year before cancummer the worlds greatest weightlifter that said a olympic bar couldnt hold 500 pounds what a 98 pound sissy hab fan. good luck in this years montreal dairy queen pagent bouncer!!!![/Quote]

Riiiiight. A habs fan from Southie with the middle name Orr. Good luck trying to sell that one, buddy. I've been to more B's games than you've seen on tv so save yourself some embarrassment and move on since it's apparent you don't know how to read. Considering I was STICKING UP FOR YOUR DUMB A$$ while there was a Montreal troll going by catwahcker-420 that was making you look like a clown, you ought to be shutting your mouth if you're not thanking me.

And for the record? I ran the doorstaff at the Rathskellar in Kenmore as well as a couple of other places, though I'm betting you're some suburban or college kid too young to know what that even means. I am who I say I am. What's YOUR story, besides a lack of reading comprehension?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

I see the fake hab bouncer has trolled her way back on our Bruins board. Burning her like a bad date a day later that real B`s fans are enjoying the spotlight while her habs continue to play stupid and lose. Your big tough im aj protech talk dont scare or fool anyone here.this is a old thread that mentions sub par goaltending haha guess that hab dont watch games or check the nhl stats on that one. This offense is far supierior to last year while continuing the strong goaltender play of last year. Who am i i am someone you fear mrs bouncer chick.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bouncer617. Show bouncer617's posts

I see now... you really are a troll! After reading your poor english I'm guessing that french is your first language. How pathetic.

A) The posts I'm talking about are recent. Seee those number at the top of each? They're called dates... the kind you actually *can* get. Everything I'm talking about is recent.

B) I'm sitting in South Boston at job #1, will be going to job #2 in Dorchester later on, and will most likely be having a beer at JJ Foley's after that. Where are YOU right now, skippy? I'm guessing it ain't Boston.

C) Again, with the inability to comprehend what you're reading. I never "talked tough", I merely stated facts. Still waiting for you to produce some. What do you really have to offer besides boredom and ignorance? Not much, It seems.

Run home kid, the streetlights are on.

Oops! Let me find an online translation program so you can understand what you're reading for a change...

Dépêchez-vous à la maison à votre mère, les streetlights ont été allumés

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from slicksteve38. Show slicksteve38's posts

yawn.....you people need to grow up, or get a life. Who cares if you are a fan or not....they are playing well, its early in the season, the Habs suck (did I say that out loud?).....its fun to be a hockey fan again. Lord knows I have been the biggest critic ever....just read some of my old posts....but I have to admit I am enjoying watching this team play.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

EratX you been under a rock for 1year and just crawled out, this is an old post your allright the world alllllllll wrong:ps the habs suck

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

"I hate to tell all you dreamers living in denial out there in JJ land but this team is still too young, has aging subpar goaltending, and struggles to score way too often. The cap has been terribly mismanaged by PC with no real cap relief for 2 years.

I dont see this current team advancing past the first round for a couple of years."

BINGO

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

EratX you old post troll

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Who would have ever thought clam chowder and the rat show up on a negative chat.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealist. Show TheRealist's posts

Re: The Bruins are going NOWHERE for now...

In Response to The Bruins are going NOWHERE for now...:
    I hate to tell all you dreamers living in denial out there in JJ land but this team is still too young, has aging subpar goaltending, and struggles to score way too often. The cap has been terribly mismanaged by PC with no real cap relief for 2 years. I dont see this current team advancing past the first round for a couple of years.
    Posted by Gardensupportor

Hey man you called it but now we're not going to get that cap relief until the big goof chara is off the books. Bruins better win it this season

Sections
Shortcuts