The Bruins have yet to do anything this season.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heff-17. Show Heff-17's posts

The Bruins have yet to do anything this season.

Remember, the regular is just used for the seeding the playoffs. I'm actually kinda glad the President's Trophy didn't come our way. These Bruins need a chip on their shoulders to play effectively. We saw that after they pulled away from the pack back in February. This is not a time to celebrate. This is not a time to play like you think you're better than everybody else. This a time to play like you are better than everybody else. This is where the real hockey begins. The Bruins need to go 16-12 their next 28 games. That's it.

Let's Go B's.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Re: The Bruins have yet to do anything this season.

Remember, the regular is just used for the seeding the playoffs. I'm actually kinda glad the President's Trophy didn't come our way. These Bruins need a chip on their shoulders to play effectively. We saw that after they pulled away from the pack back in February. This is not a time to celebrate. This is not a time to play like you think you're better than everybody else. This a time to play like you are better than everybody else. This is where the real hockey begins. The Bruins need to go 16-12 their next 28 games. That's it. Let's Go B's.
    Posted by Heff-17

Agree -- I admire everyones optimism on this board but I am only cautiously optimistic. After almost 50 yrs of watching this team I have seen too much disappointment. Montreal has always had a way of flipping the switch and playing their best vs the B's.

Almost every regular season game was close. We can whine about penalties but killing them off is the only remedy. We would never have a famous "too many men on the ice" game to talk about if that were the case.

The Habs picked up their game post Carbo and Kovalev starting to look dangerous again. We will have to see who is the hungrier and more disiplined team. Injuries also a factor -- Markov a big loss for the Habs but a key player  on either team or a cheap hit by a marginal benchwarmer could be costly. After that it may come down to a good bounce here and there.

The only thing more nerve racking would have been a Ranger series -- I live in Jersey and have to actually see mutant Ranger fans on a daily basis. Can't wait for work today after the BIG win over the Caps last night.

Again--I'm pulling for Bruins one round at a time but witnessed the 1 vs 8 fiasco too many times to be overconfident.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

Havent you heard? EA sports simulated the Bruins to win the Stanley Cup this year! All the sheep are already lined up on the parade route.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Havent you heard? EA sports simulated the Bruins to win the Stanley Cup this year! All the sheep are already lined up on the parade route.
    Posted by Chowdahkid

Go away, nobody likes you, and if the Bruins do win, I hope you never talk about them again. You are a disgrace.

Sections
Shortcuts