The B's look skilled and fast..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Where has this team been all year???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Re: The B's look skilled and fast..

very impressive. Scored 5 seconds into the 5 on 3, and that Krejci pass to wheeler in front was beautiful to watch

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins3. Show bruins3's posts

Yes when your on the PP for over half the period including a 5 on 3 you better look skilled and fast

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Yes, they dominated the best team in the East... but still only scored 1 goal? So many chances missed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

True but still to many giveaways on D.  You can't do that against Washington.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

That's right jerseyBruin.  Thay cannot get Theodore hot . I've seen that movie once before.
    btw TuukkainNet ,  I've been meaning to ask you, why on your thread Toronto Tracker your nickname and avatar is different ? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

I mistyped Tukkaa's name and couldn't change it so I created a new account.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

True about the B's being on the PP, but none the less the earned many of those penalties with good play.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

: sigh :
    why WOULD they keep it up for another period?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

How many times can Krejci feed people who can't finish.....Christ....Ryder 0-2 when alone with the goalie....Wheeler 0-1

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

awesome first period. 3.5 mins into second and it's tied and we're shorthanded

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Ryder 0-3

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

good battle for the B's in that period

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

TuukkainNet ,  yes they got so many chances .  Let's not forget Thomas made some great saves to keep the Bruins in it at the beginning of the 2nd and when the Bruins were shorthanded.
    Big 3rd period !!!  Lately they haven't been good periods.
    Bottom line 29 shots 1 goal .  Theo you have to get to him early otherwise ever since that series against the Bruins he's stones us. 
    They got to get in front and create traffic,  get him off his game.
    I predict Lucic scores.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

It would be a shame not to get at least a point out of this game. I'm gonna predict a goal by Chara... he's really been solid tonight (and most of the season despite the critics.)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

GYUGFG@@ Theodre...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Hunwick is an A#shole.  He should just skate over and put it our net himself.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

losing 3-1. I've had enough. Turning game off, will not watch again until I read that they won a game.

I can't beliave I wasted all this money on Center Ice this year to watch such a mediocre team.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Ugh, just turned on the Devils game and TO is winning 3-0.

: sigh :

"The Cardinal74" in Modern Warfare 2, if anyone wants to play...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

To be fair, the B's did win the first period and held their own in the second... against the best team in the East! It has been a good game to watch if you ignore the huge gaffs in the third period.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccoul. Show ccoul's posts

They may look good when to listen to XM radio with 2 announcers paid by Jacobs & Co.

But for NHL calliber hockey they are not good enough, fast enough. This is not a Bruins team..
    Tx Toronto,  we'll take our own 1st draft  pick.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Bruins looked awesome, totally outplayed Was. TT played great didn't deserve the outcome.

A couple of posts, Krejci line played awesome and missed about 10 goals. If we ever start to bury our chances we will score 20 in 1 game.

Ov totally shut down. Wish Morris had dove to keep him off the score sheet.

3 plays cost us. 1-TT gave away puck from behind the net and Was scored after sustained pressure. 2-Hunwick about the tenth giveaway cost the second.
    3-CJ put out the 4th line when we were controlling the game even though down 2-1 and they gave up simple rush by D.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeyfan2010. Show hockeyfan2010's posts

Skilled and fast, really? Their lack of goal scoring skill is glaringly evident. Bruins scored just 1 goal again tonight.    Their next 3 games are against Montreal, Vancouver and Montreal. Don't see them doing any better against those teams either. Toronto won tonight. The way  the Bruins are playing now they just might get two draft picks in the top five. Wouldn't surprise me if Toronto even passes them in points before end of season.   Looks like no playoffs this year and after such a promising season last year.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

With Kovalchuk. Bruins will win the Stanley Cup
    Don`t worry !   :-)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Seriously though BlueChip, what if they actually had Kovalchuk?  The Bruins need a guy like him to put the puck in the net, which was the only thing they failed to do tonight.

Sections
Shortcuts