The B's will pull it out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mebackagin. Show mebackagin's posts

The B's will pull it out

Even with tonights stinker and last Monday debacle I believe the bruins are gonna pull it out I believe only two changes need to be addressed I mean the B's can't get David or Denis back drop Hunwick if at all possible insert Mcquaid and Marchand( drop Trent ) Brad brings an energy that's been lacking plus I believe given the right cirucmstances he can score and or if it's still not possible just take out Trent. I think you'll see a change Friday night.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: The B's will pull it out

Doubtful... this team can't buy a goal right now (and it won't be able to steal them when needed on Friday!) Sorry, I hope my prediction is wrong but I was positive the past few games and that was disastrous.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Johnnybruin. Show Johnnybruin's posts

Be careful what you wish for....rather lose to the Flyers than the Habs!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from connor20. Show connor20's posts

i think we will as well. after we scored i said we wont win this one, but we will on friday. i really believe if we hadn't scored that goal, game 7 to the flyers. i hope the fans in the stands will chear so loud that the flyers cant even think. make it loud and make us proud. i know i will be doing that here in alberta! go b's go

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

i havent posted here since the start of the playoffs cause they were doing half decent...I'm posting cause if there is a hockey god he will not let there be another game 7 loss like last year.

just hittin' and hopin'...like my golf game

OMG I SAID THE "G" WORD!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from philathrilla. Show philathrilla's posts

In Response to Re: The B's will pull it out:
    i hope the fans in the stands will chear so loud that the flyers cant even think.
    Posted by connor20

It might just be me but I think the Flyers are used to loud buildings (hint hint).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Like game 3? That was loud in the parking lot when all the cars started with 4 minutes to go. Go post on the philly board where all the classy fans are.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

aIn Response to Re: The B's will pull it out:
    THE ONLY THING THE B'S WILL PULL OUT ARE THE GOLF CLUBS. CAN KATE SING IN BOSTON ?
    Posted by bigjoke
    agreed