The day... The Bruins.... Died.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RLSJR65. Show RLSJR65's posts

The day... The Bruins.... Died.

40 yr fan.  10 yr Season Ticket holder.   I'm done. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Re: The day... The Bruins.... Died.

I feel sorry for you.  Were you at tonight's game?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

Great Post

I am revealing my identity by saying I go to Boston once year
    to see a game from far away. Sorry for your pain lost dollars!
    You deserve better!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

until they beat the Rangers on Sunday. oh wait,here comes Atlanta. what a soap opera !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from craichead. Show craichead's posts

They started singing, "Bye, bye this Claude Julien guy, rode his four lines to the levy but the levy was dry.  And good old fans drinking KoolAid and rye singing, "this will be the year that we try, this will be the year that we...try"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RLSJR65. Show RLSJR65's posts

craic u have a future.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from craichead. Show craichead's posts

Levee, levee before the haters get up on my bidness

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

I'm pretty sure it was the day PC said....

I'M EVALUATING!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

In Response to Re: The day... The Bruins.... Died.:
    They started singing, "Bye, bye this Claude Julien guy, rode his four lines to the levy but the levy was dry.  And good old fans drinking KoolAid and rye singing, "this will be the year that we try, this will be the year that we...try"
    Posted by craichead

Pal, you got skills! American Idol bound? We need someone to root for in this town, might as well root for you!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from craichead. Show craichead's posts

Can't find a good rhyme with "evaluate"...eviscerate?  copulate?  capitulate?  time for a newcoachuate?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Evacuate?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

Can't find a good rhyme with "evaluate"...eviscerate?  copulate?  capitulate?  time for a newcoachuate?
    Posted by craichead

couldn't skate, claude I hate, same old fate...

Just needs to end in "ate".

Edit- I'm not really a CJ hater, be there soon, I think the problems with this organization are much deeper than that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Posted by craichead

That's great!!! There isn't enough KOOLAID to put these fans in a trance.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phinneus. Show Phinneus's posts

Kind of fitting the 70' team was on hand last night, to remind us of what great hockey was all about.  After watching last night I agree with RLS , a fan for 50 years..I'm done as well.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BergysStache. Show BergysStache's posts

Kind of fitting the 70' team was on hand last night, to remind us of what great hockey was all about.  After watching last night I agree with RLS , a fan for 50 years..I'm done as well.
    Posted by Phinneus

I hear after the game Orr and Bucky (if you were watching the presentation on NESN you know what I'm talking about) asked to have their numbers un-retired they were so embarrassed...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

they died long before last night my friend.
    Stop dragging this death on...they died after last season ended

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Posted by craichead

I would go with, evaluate, but it was just to late...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Zig2K. Show Zig2K's posts

LMAO...what did you LEMMINGS expect???
    The Burins are DONE in this town..totally IRRELEVANT!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

Warning. This is NOT a Kessel post in spite of the pic. Apparently its forbidden.

Flipping back and forth between the B's/Pens game and the Leafs/Devils game, one thing was really obvious about the Bruins play in comparison and it was stated after the game:

“They don’t score a lot of goals,” Devils coach Jacques Lemaire said, “but they (Leafs) play hard shift after shift.”

Can we say the same thing about the B's?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Warning. This is NOT a Kessel post in spite of the pic. Apparently its forbidden. Flipping back and forth between the B's/Pens game and the Leafs/Devils game, one thing was really obvious about the Bruins play in comparison and it was stated after the game: “They don’t score a lot of goals,” Devils coach Jacques Lemaire said, “ but they (Leafs) play hard shift after shift.” Can we say the same thing about the B's?
    Posted by scotland19

Ummmm.....NO!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Scotland,

The leafs are a young team, some guys are playing to make sure they stay on the NHL roster etc.. Phaneuf has always been an animal love him or hate him he may be the ovechkin equivalent of a D man, 100% at all cost..

The bruins have a lot of guys that just dont have that mentality (not a kessel post but he was one of those guys) I think being the scape goat here helped him for this season, may help his career, I don't see much drive out of ryder, I really don't see much out of wheeler either though and thats a shame cause hes got the talent and hands to be very good and maybe he is ok with just being someone you has the talent to be that, instead of actually working to be it...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

Scotland, The leafs are a young team, some guys are playing to make sure they stay on the NHL roster etc.. Phaneuf has always been an animal love him or hate him he may be the ovechkin equivalent of a D man, 100% at all cost.. The bruins have a lot of guys that just dont have that mentality (not a kessel post but he was one of those guys) I think being the scape goat here helped him for this season, may help his career, I don't see much drive out of ryder, I really don't see much out of wheeler either though and thats a shame cause hes got the talent and hands to be very good and maybe he is ok with just being someone you has the talent to be that, instead of actually working to be it...
    Posted by rolerhoky19

How and by whom does the culture get changed so that 100% animal all-out effort happens every shift? Who is the "undertheassfirelighter" in the organization such as Lamorello etc. Can Klod Julie Ann motivate anyone? Just what was Chiarelli thinking at the trade deadline? That everything will work itself out? The team is moribund.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpfl28. Show jpfl28's posts

I think most Boston fans can tolerate lack of scoring punch, subpar goaltending, and questionable management, but never, never, heartless, passionless players, hockey died in the 80's and definately when Bettman-Campbell took over..

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Sorry you paid all that money for CRAP! I'm feeling just like you and many others as well. No doubt you will be attacked for voicing your feelings...whatever, you paid and paid allot of $$$ for season tickets...look what they gave you in return...at least jack got a beanstalk... :-(
    In Response to The day... The Bruins.... Died.:
    40 yr fan.  10 yr Season Ticket holder.   I'm done. 
    Posted by RLSJR65