The day... The Bruins.... Died.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from azteck. Show azteck's posts

Re: The day... The Bruins.... Died.

is there any law that a team has to play 4 lines?  sabotka- begin- paille are useless  and julian isn't so bad as cireeli getting rid of kessle because he wasn't tough enough and didn't fit in what a laugh  this team is a joke i go back many years to frankey brimsek milt schmit and johnny  pierson era and this team is a disgrace but i'll keep waatching i'm a glutton for punishment

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RI-Fan. Show RI-Fan's posts

The Bruins have become an embaressment. Fans need to send message to team by not going to games, not watching them on TV and not buying merchandise. For too many years they have charged top dollar, received great fan support and given crap in return. I no longer go to games instead I go see the P Bruins much cheaper and al least they play hard. I love hockey but the bruins make me sick the way they take fans for granted. I grew up supporting this team but enough is enough. If they do not care about the fans why should the fans care about them.      

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Zig2K. Show Zig2K's posts

All I can say to you LEMMINGS that follow this joke of a team is...
    BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..FOOLS!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

Did you have good seats?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

A win vs. the Rags and all will be forgotten . Blame it on the flu !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from friendlygolden. Show friendlygolden's posts

The Bruins died in 1975......but they started filling the grave when Claude was hired as HC and PC became GM.   Fans need to boycott the rest of the season.....then maybe we'll get real change.  New ownership, new GM, and desperately a nwe head coach.....Claude is the worst we've ever had.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from friendlygolden. Show friendlygolden's posts

Let me be clear.....I hate PC.  How many goal scorers and setup men has HE sent away.  He is a horrible GM.  Look at the contracts for Lucic, Thomas, etc.....  If they score goals, PC doesn't want them in Boston.   This is worse than Pitino's era with the Celts...

Not worth the cost of parking. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: The day... The Bruins.... Died.:
    So you guys have been fans for that long and your just going to stop watching the bruins after one game?  Thats ridiculous, and if thats true than you are taking things way to personally.  Its a game, yea, this team has no heart.  So what?  They make a few off season moves, get hopefully a good player in the draft and now they have a reason to play hard every single game next year, to get some of their pride back.  Hockey is hockey, and the bruins are my team.  I'm not going to stop watching because this particular team has hit a rough patch, thats something a child does.  The Red Sox went 80 something years without winning, you don't think they had some teams with no heart and passion in that span?  If your really giving up on the bruins, I'm glad your done.
    Posted by pturenne471

There is a difference with a team hitting a rough patch and Team ownership and management just going through the paces and taking the fans money and not giving a proper product. Boston Fans no matter what are PROUD and enjoy their sport teams. But the way this team is run, managed and just out right doesnt care, it is a disgrace to the people of Boston. Its like going to the top restaurant in Boston and getting frozen food, after a few times paying top dollar for the menu of garbage you dont go back. Stop disrespecting intelligent fans that spend their hard earned money supporting this team only to be given garbage results by owners that only want one thing, the Boston Fans money.Yell When they return the Bruins to a hockey team that cares then you may speak, until then get back in yoru closet and pipe down!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from toby123. Show toby123's posts

until fans start staying away in droves and ownership changes,we have no hope for the Stanley cup. sign me
                         30 yrs and fed up!!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrplt. Show mrplt's posts

Again, if you think me posting my opinion is disrespecting fans, then you take things way too personally.  and i LOVE when people blame ownership.  Since the cap, bruins ownership has spent right up to the cap limit almost every season.  management and coaching are this teams biggest problems.  The owners spends the money, which they have done, management allocates which players get that money.  this ownership group and management people were the SAME as last year, you know, when the bruins won the eastern conference.  You don't think it is a coaches responsibilty to motivate his team?  maybe if this team looks like it doesnt care, than the coach needs to be canned.  stop blaming ownership, its ignorant.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

It looks like the Bruins will live another day!!