The Effort 2nite was there

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

The Effort 2nite was there

At least the bruins compete level is there. So manny times this season the bruins lost and also were outworked. The tampa bay loss and this one tonight to non playoffs teams pi sses us all off bigtime. When the team competes this hard and loses because its lack of scoring the only person I blame is Passive Peaty! This guy has ruined this team for the long term with its lack of capspace and mediocre players sighned to bloated contracts. I wish brian burke was our gm because he has improved the leafs bigtime for next season. If burke had this team he would have made a move at somepoint this season to get us a scorer. Meanwhile Passive Peaty tinkles down his leg scared to make a move...Oh yea he did make a move he sighned ferrence to a new stupid contract!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GutlessChara. Show GutlessChara's posts

Re: The Effort 2nite was there

In Response to The Effort 2nite was there:
    At least the bruins compete level is there. So manny times this season the bruins lost and also were outworked. The tampa bay loss and this one tonight to non playoffs teams pi sses us all off bigtime. When the team competes this hard and loses because its lack of scoring the only person I blame is Passive Peaty! This guy has ruined this team for the long term with its lack of capspace and mediocre players sighned to bloated contracts. I wish brian burke was our gm because he has improved the leafs bigtime for next season. If burke had this team he would have made a move at somepoint this season to get us a scorer. Meanwhile Passive Peaty tinkles down his leg scared to make a move...Oh yea he did make a move he sighned ferrence to a new stupid contract!
    Posted by MILANlucic17

IT was there alright for a freaken pre-season game

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

the bruins didn't score they out worked them out chanced them

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GutlessChara. Show GutlessChara's posts

In Response to Re: The Effort 2nite was there:
    Posted by MILANlucic17

That was a glorified AHL team that shotout the B's in their own Barn

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

What more can we ask of the goaltending without any offensive support?  It makes the margin for error too small on the team.  The Bruins are the lowest scoring team in the league yet has a team GA that ranks among those clubs much higher in the standings.  The B's have no offensive predator this year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

Posted by MILANlucic17
    What color is the sky in your world?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

I usually can "accept" a defeat as long as the team is competative, but tonight.... as some posters have stated, this is a very weak team that we lost to. We don't have anyone who can "pick a corner" on a shot. I can't accept this loss, even if they outworked... can't be a good enough effort if they don't score goals. Period.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

I am by no means happy with the loss in this game but I can take it when I see my teakm give effort. At this point of the season and possibly 4 or 5 games in the playoffs all we can ask for is effort.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

and the good news is Florida picked up 2 points because the Sabres blew it tonight even though MIller played. That plus the Isles won and Hurricanes got a point, although I heard Ottawa tied it real late....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

What a collection of idiots! They worked hard????????? Tthey're supposed to work hard! They're also supposed to puck da puck in da net! They are horrible, just horrible! Has our expectations sunk so low that we are happy and we post a "They worked har" post?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

I was there with you through out most of the year... but now the well has run dry. Time for this team to put or shut up. Okay, maybe I'm whining a bit here, but geeze already, let's put a streak together.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

I am by no means happy with the loss in this game but I can take it when I see my teakm give effort. At this point of the season and possibly 4 or 5 games in the playoffs all we can ask for is effort.
    Posted by MILANlucic17

Back in October the Leafs gave great efforts night after night and ended up
    O for October.

Working hard is important, but last time I checked you have to score to win in this league.

I can't believe they are heading in the playoffs and have been shut-out by both Penguins and Panthers in their own rink in the last couple of weeks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

I don't see is ever winning a cup with Passive Peaty as our gm EVER. Most blame the owner that was valide but with the cap in the nhl now the bruins spend to pretty much the max so the blame goes to PC as far as I am concerned. The only moves PC has the stones to make is over pay mediocre players. If we don't get hall or seguin I think the kessel trade was horrid. I happen to believe losing phil has had a domino effect on this teams scoring. What had me he ll bent most of this season is the lack of effort.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

and the good news is Florida picked up 2 points because the Sabres blew it tonight even though MIller played. That plus the Isles won and Hurricanes got a point, although I heard Ottawa tied it real late....
    Posted by 49thparallel

zactly. 

if there is a silver lining here, Florida's win puts them 3 points ahead of Toronto.
    A loss last nite woulda put TO only 1 point out.

A  B's regulation(must) win tomorrow nite, will solidify a top 3 pick

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

If the Bruins would have win 2-1 but get outplayed and outshot all game long...people would still complain. 

I personnally really liked the effort since the olympic break except for a few games they have competed hard every night.  They are shooting and hitting just like they where doing last year.  The only thing is that the puck is not rolling for them this year.  It does not mean it won't change eventually.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Posted by MILANlucic17

you get diddly squat for all that effort unless you win the game....  not only can't they score but also get shutout by a backup....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

come on guys didn't you all hear PC on the deadline day telling us the current roster will score goals?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

Posted by MILANlucic17

Aren't we beyong getting excited over effort??? Can we raise the bar a little??!?!?!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

I can't becuase 75% of games this season we have been out worked. From what this team has done this season its just to much to expect them to win.