THE END IS HERE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from damngood. Show damngood's posts

THE END IS HERE

Another early playoff bounce out by the RUINS Yell

Too bad they decided to let everyone down by mailing it in for 3 consecutive games. Some things never change.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SullyFromMA. Show SullyFromMA's posts

Re: THE END IS HERE

Wait, I thought the end was supposed to be Sunday. Hack...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

boston will win tonight and then again in game7 to take the series this was just there one close call that every team has. the bruins will then take the east and then the stanley cup with playoff mvp timmy thomas

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HermesConrad. Show HermesConrad's posts

The end is here? Hmmm, nothin' but blue sky and sweet spring air at my place.  Maybe I'd better prepare, though, the zombie hordes could still just be outside the perimeter. It's every man, child, and robot for himself!

Idiot. Never count your eggs before they hatch. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SullyFromMA. Show SullyFromMA's posts

The end is here? Hmmm, nothin' but blue sky and sweet spring air at my place.  Maybe I'd better prepare, though, the zombie hordes could still just be outside the perimeter. It's every man, child, and robot for himself! Idiot. Never count your eggs before they hatch. 
    Posted by HermesConrad

Dude... don't joke around about zombies. The threat is REAL. More real that than that of Hurricanes anyway.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

You have alot of insightful comments to share with us with just 8 total posts!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HermesConrad. Show HermesConrad's posts

Dude... don't joke around about zombies. The threat is REAL. More real that than that of Hurricanes anyway.
    Posted by SullyFromMA

Hahahahahaha!!!

I live near a graveyard. An OLD graveyard. Embarassed

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SullyFromMA. Show SullyFromMA's posts

Hahahahahaha!!! I live near a graveyard. An OLD graveyard.
    Posted by HermesConrad

Hey so do I. That's why I take these things so seriously. There's actually a guy named Urban Knight buried in the cemetary by my house, which I think is pretty much the coolest name ever... not that that has anything to do with anything.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HermesConrad. Show HermesConrad's posts

Hey so do I. That's why I take these things so seriously. There's actually a guy named Urban Knight buried in the cemetary by my house, which I think is pretty much the coolest name ever... not that that has anything to do with anything.
    Posted by SullyFromMA

Cool name indeed. We need a guy with a name like that on the Bruins.

There's a lot of people from the Mayflower buried near my place. That oughtta give you a clue as to my whereabouts.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Thanks for letting me know. Now I won't have to watch the B's game tonight. Wheww... I can watch reruns of the Habs and Leafs cups from the 40's, again... 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Maybe he should change his name from 'damngood' to 'damnquitter'.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinisterg. Show sinisterg's posts

More like "damn wrong."

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HermesConrad. Show HermesConrad's posts

The end is here? For whom? Looks like the Bruins have the upper hand now.

And Sully: still no zombies. I think I'm in the clear. :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SullyFromMA. Show SullyFromMA's posts

The end is here? For whom? Looks like the Bruins have the upper hand now. And Sully: still no zombies. I think I'm in the clear. :)
    Posted by HermesConrad

As confident as I feel in my beloved Boston Bruins, I'm gonna keep the windows boarded up and the firearms and MRE's out at least until tomorrow night is over.

Sections
Shortcuts