The negativity on this board s@cks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

The negativity on this board s@cks

If you people hate the Bruins so much, go somewhere else and complain. Go cheer for the Maple Leafs (seeing as how many of you whine about Kessel).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

Re: The negativity on this board s@cks

Thanks for making my point. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Artist conception of Epavao's family??? Your da-a-a ad looks good in those shades Epavao! haha  Dude, go away!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sugdenflu. Show sugdenflu's posts

Who knew that Rick Pitino was a B's fan? Wink

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueEyedGuy. Show BlueEyedGuy's posts

Being a (95% or more of the time) disinterested Bruins observer, the thing that flashes in neon to me whenever I venture here is the sheer lack of reasoning and/or objectivity.  I *get* the "we're fans of such and such team" thing, but, much like the Habs fans I've seen (though I think Habs fans are even more guilty), there is often an inability to see things as they really are with their respective teams on boards like these. Then when someone  is brave enough to point out the realities (game results, standings, reliable statistics, etc.) of their team, the offenders get called "negative" or some other easy term.  Granted, there are some who go overboard in their hacking at the Bruins (deserved or not), but they should be read, ignored, and forgotten just as quickly as those permanently wearing rose-colored glasses.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pezell04x. Show Pezell04x's posts

the negativity sacks? I don't get it.

Anyways, with a fan board, what do you expect? For most fans, especially the fair-weather ones, it is all or nothing. They expect their team to go 82-0, win a champion, win everything, blah blah blah and some can't look past that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In Response to Re: The negativity on this board s@cks:
    [QUOTE]Thanks for making my point. 
    Posted by bridgemanusa[/QUOTE]

epavao is good at helping to explain why drug use is and should remain illegal.

You will also get the negative view from imafan and coachparker.

Just to let you know, these posters do not use logic or reason. They seem intelligent enough to use the internet and remember a password, so I can only conclude drugs or alcohol abuse must be involved.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

In Response to The negativity on this board s@cks:
    [QUOTE]If you people hate the Bruins so much, go somewhere else and complain. Go cheer for the Maple Leafs (seeing as how many of you whine about Kessel).

Im with you!  Its a jerky New England negativity thing. Every tom,dick and harry thinks they can do better. But, god knows they are late on their $60 credit card payment and drive a caravan.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

In Response to The negativity on this board s@cks:
    [QUOTE]If you people hate the Bruins so much, go somewhere else and complain. Go cheer for the Maple Leafs (seeing as how many of you whine about Kessel).

So this board is for positive people only???? If the team is bad we have to say they are good???  If YOU don't like the negativity, YOU should go elsewhere.  The team stinks, and people that say it aren't "negative"...they're REALISTIC!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

The lack of objectivity goes both ways, and there's a huge difference between pointing out that they're playing like crap and saying the season is over.  It's the chicken little brand negativity that bites.  Most of the negative posters aren't pointing to reliable stats or trends or obstacles; it's just the wahmbulance.  There are exceptions - TryToBearIt usually argues rather than moans.  But mostly it's just a four-year-old's lack of tolerance for adversity and three minute window of awareness. 

What's more realistic: Krejci plays better or Krejci continues to struggle?  I find it hard to believe Krejci won't find his game given his success filling in for Savard two years ago and as the 2nd line centre last year.  Praise for DK goes beyond Bruin boards; check out most previews and you'll see he gets respect.  And he's the kind of player who will make both Ryder and Wheeler better - signs of life on that line v. Pitt.  If that line starts scoring, and you continue to get some kind of results out of Bergeron and whoever he plays with plus you get Savard back?  They'll score enough goals.  Outside of the Pitt game, the D has come around, the goaltending has been good.  PK?  Great lately.  PP?  Well...Savard has to help.

I think the parts are there.  They don't lack talent, they're just not performing right now.  It'll pass.  Be patient.  Have a beer while you wait.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SwineFluBruin. Show SwineFluBruin's posts

YAY!!!

LETS BE HAPPY WE'RE IN 10TH PLACE!!! YAY!!!

REAL FANS DONT COMPLAIN!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts