The real problem with Juliens system

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

Re: The real problem with Juliens system

Bergy,Savard,and Krejci all good centers, but highly depend on a wing to finsh for them.To me the Bs could use a scoring touch in the middle.The scoring touch is absent on the wing also, with Kessel being shown the door by Julien.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

Best case scenario is the B's get a scoring centermen (Seguin) and a scoring wing (Etem) or if the B's end up with Hall and Etem that won't be bad either. Personally I like Seguin a little better because then if Krejci or Bergeron want raises on their next contract the B's will have their replacements waiting in the wings with Seguin and Colborne. They'll be no need to overpay like Bergie's last contract.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

The real problem with Juliens system is...the PLAYERS.....tadah!!!!

Coaches can only illustrate and ask of what they want FROM the players and they must execute...not do it okay..not  do it just good...but EXACTLY how the coach drew it up or explained. I used play and blaming my coach because we didnt execute is assinine...The players have to also need to let the coach know if they feel that what they are told isn't working and get on the same page. A good coach is very flexible ( to a degree anyways) and will take your input from you and revise certain aspects. The player is ultimately the one who is at fault. just my 2 cents.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kordic. Show Kordic's posts

In Response to Re: The real problem with Juliens system:
    Kordic, I don't care where he was born if he's on the Canadiens he's a frog and the Canadiens can meet the B's on the golf course in a week. I should of called him a turtle like the rest of past and present Canadiens, Komisarek, O'Byrne, Lapierre, and Latendresse. You must be proud of seeing your teams players kiss other teams feet. I guess it's better than the groin region their probably going for.    
    Posted by KJBruinswin

actually,speed and arrogance served us 24 times....if someone got to take a beatin' sometime,well l'm fine with it, as long as we get the cup....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

How has that strategy worked for you in the last few years? Enjoy your turtles.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

The real trouble with julians system is it dont work never has never will...