The real truth about Montreal,reply to a racist deserter

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3rdworldcountry. Show 3rdworldcountry's posts

Re: The real truth about Montreal,reply to a racist deserter

hey gaytano, the only places french is spoken in the western hemisphere are quebec, haiti and a couple of islands. montreal is just haiti with less sunshine and more unemployed

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

HEY THE SEPERATIST RACIST IS BACK AKA BORRIS.  GO AWAY YOU FRAG !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

If any of you Habs fans knew anything about hockey you would be embarrassed to cheer for a team that disrespects everything hockey is about.  If your team spent half as much time playing between whistles as it does after the whistle we might have a series to watch.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from welly. Show welly's posts

[QUOTE]first i want to express all my excuses for my bad english ,i was raise in french but learn from traveling around Canada and USA... this is by far the most racist discussion i've seen in the Bruins Forum;first of all, half of the city is not on welfare,not even a third and not even the fourth!!! (were did you get your source??? Fox News ?!?) ho ,and yeah The Montreal Bank have been moved to Toronto by scary Toronto's owners who saw the first referendum in 80 as great opportunitie to strike the Quebec economy(wich was a good move finally by given more strengh and money to Les Caisses Desjardins!!! (Quebec's largest bank)Yes we did lost the Grand Prix De Montréal but guess who is Knocking on Montreal mayor door to have it back again , Bernie Ecclestone himself!!!(he want to negociate with Federal,provincial and the Ville of Montreal!!!)And about HFboards.com ,l do feel sorry for that Bruins fan,honestly sorry but dont talk about Liberty expression cause there is moron everywere(like the moderator in that forum)Want to talk about freedom of speech and act,what about Patriot Act ,i bet no!!But i will ,while your Gouv't spies on your every move,Al-Quaida is are getting bigger and richer ,thanks(but no thanks) to Dubai banks (swiss and Caimen island Bank style)!!!!what USA gouv't do about that?Nothing! If Montréal is that bad,why did you study in it?-probably McGill or Concordia,for free! ! How is the cost for your study ,in the LAND OF THE FREE ?More than you could afford!!Dont you feel cheap about learning for free and move to USA and make the big bucks than complain about the city that made you what you are now??I guess not!(call it hypocrisy !!) l'm from Montreal l travel around the world,USA,Europe, Central and south America and Asia and most of the People i meet who had seen Montreal said its a nice city not the best in the world (like LA,NY or Chicago!!call that Irony) but still ,nice and green ,of course there always some issues in Montreal but not like all large city of USA(mostly crime and racism)We in Montreal co-existed for more than 300 years anglos and Francos whitout going berserk at it each others.l do feel safe to walk in each every street of Quebec province at day and night( whitout gun in my pocket ),could you say that for Bostonor any large city inUSA?Of course not!! And no ,we dont have the big museum like in NY and Paris but still we got good museums like  Maison Saint-Gabriel, musée et site historique Musée commémoratif de l'Holocauste de Montréal Musée de Lachine Musée des beaux-arts de Montréal Musée des Hospitalières de l’Hôtel-Dieu de Montréal Musée des maîtres et artisans du Québec Musée du Château Dufresne Musée du Château Ramezay Musée d’art contemporain de Montréal Musée Juste pour rire Musée Marguerite-Bourgeoys Musée McCord d’histoire canadienne Musée Redpath    and more.(i bet you never went there!!but still complain!!!)the more i think of it ,the more i wish you have a good life in US,so please dont come back,we dont need people like you(profiteer)...Merci and goodbye             MONTREAL iN 7!!! btw we Montrealer(McGill student)invented that game!!and always been a step ahead Boston Bruins,like it or not

Posted by gaetanforce[/QUOTE]

What is the point of this gibberish? Is Gaetan writing for Tourisme Québec trying to drum up business for Montreal? If so, count me out!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gaetanforce. Show gaetanforce's posts

....................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    .................../..../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\ 
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVynnbx1Xsc&feature=PlayList&p=B17305944AEAF19B&index=8&playnext=2&playnext_from=PL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

[QUOTE]still no french from uneducated single language gringo... ok french maybe a little too complicated for you,but you better learn at least chinese if you want to have a job at starbuck's in a year or two.
    Posted by gaetanforce[/QUOTE]

Are you saying that if one doesnt know french he/she is unqualified for a professional job?  You do know that one doesnt need to know french to be a sucessfull lawyer, accountant, engineer, doctor, pharmacist....

And are you also saying that one needs to know chinese in order to work at starbucks?  Last time i was in there, i didnt see too many people speaking in cantonese.....

You really think this is sound logic?  Really?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

This is one of the worst threads on the entire Boston.com forums

Sections
Shortcuts