The Savard Return

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

The Savard Return

Anyone have more than an educated guess as to what game Savard will return? I had heard he might have been cleared for as early as last nights Thrashers game to as late as mid next week.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: The Savard Return

Last report I read from Fluto earlier today. Should be soon...

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/

* Marc Savard is not expected to play tonight. However, both Savard and Lucic have been taken off long-term injured reserve. Savard could play on Monday against St. Louis.

* Marc Savard is on the ice for the morning skate. Savard is not expected to play tonight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

I was watching the nhl network and they said Savard would most likely return right after Thanksgiving. Dont know if they have a reliable source just repeating what was said. GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

We just need to clone Savard, Lucic and Bergeron and send everyone else back to Providence until they grow a pair.

This new team of clones will excel.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Why would you leave out the leading goal scorer??  Yes, Ryder now has 6 along with Bergy!  Who would play in net, the Savy clone or the Lucic clone?? Come on BU, you can do better than this!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

I heard he may be against St. Loius or Minnie by let's not rush him. PC said when Looch and Savy returns he will be keeping a close look on the other players and see who is for real and who is not.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

I hope a new contract (imminent as well) motivates Savvy to even higher levels........

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

In Response to Re: The Savard Return:
    Why would you leave out the leading goal scorer??  Yes, Ryder now has 6 along with Bergy!  Who would play in net, the Savy clone or the Lucic clone?? Come on BU, you can do better than this!!!!!
    Posted by scottm50

Actually, I had little faith in Ryder. He is surprising me now, but I'm not convinced he'll continue to be productive. We shall see!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Now that we know Savy is comimg back Monday vs the Blues that horrible question comes up, who will play with Savy? He is very important to our team but for some reason the Bruins can't find that winger to play with him.
    This answer is simple, we don't. Savy plays a game only few players can play and we lost the one we had.  The goods news is PC learned a lesson and hope he replaces him some how and learns picks are only an asset not a given. With this info PC can still expand hoping he can do well in the draft.
    The Bruins will only go as far as PC is smart.

Sections
Shortcuts