Theo Fleury wants to make a comeback

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Big-Bad-Bruins91. Show Big-Bad-Bruins91's posts

Theo Fleury wants to make a comeback

And rumor has it that Chiarelli is going to "invite a veteran" to training camp...

Personally, my feelings are: the guy hasn't played in half a decade, I don't want him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Re: Theo Fleury wants to make a comeback

I really doubt he ends up on the Bruins. Really. I know Chia has a thing for guys who once played for the Flames, but this would be carrying things a bit too far.

In Response to Theo Fleury wants to make a comeback:
    [QUOTE]And rumor has it that Chiarelli is going to "invite a veteran" to training camp... Personally, my feelings are: the guy hasn't played in half a decade, I don't want him.
    Posted by Big-Bad-Bruins91[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazybsfan04. Show crazybsfan04's posts

hey just think of it this way, if we did invite theo fleury to camp at least he'd be a better upgrade and player than sergei samsonov, even for his age!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

The story just broke about Fleury wanting to come back and your saying we are offering him a tryout. Where is your source? No way Boston gives this headcase a shot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Totally nuts.
    Fleury.
    He has had drug and alcohol addictions throughout his career.
    He is currently under indefinite suspension by the NHL.
    He hasn't played in the NHL since 2003.
    He is tiny - the NHL got a lot bigger since 2003.
    He's 41 years old.

Now look at the free agents left available.
    http://forecaster.thehockeynews.com/hockeynews/hockey/ufa.cgi?none&x_UFAID=25

Only reason to sign Fleury is to sell tickets for an NHL circus side show act.  Like Montreal this year.

Just one BAD, but better than Fleury example:
    They could sign Todd Bertuzzi for around a million and get whatever they can out of him before his knees blow, and put him out for the season just out in time for the trade deadline.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

No way to Fleury pass his time too many headaches. He will end up being the Smoltz of Bruins. No more to age stick to the Baby B's. Rechhi is all we need this is NHL's veteran of the year,go Rechhi go Bruins.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazybsfan04. Show crazybsfan04's posts

In Response to Re: Theo Fleury wants to make a comeback:
    [QUOTE]The story just broke about Fleury wanting to come back and your saying we are offering him a tryout. Where is your source? No way Boston gives this headcase a shot.
    Posted by Reilly24[/QUOTE]first off i didn't say we were offering him a tryout,i said if(key word there)we offered him a tryout he'd be a better upgrade than samsonov that's all.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Zubov

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skaswatch. Show Skaswatch's posts

I'd be super suprised if anyone signs this guy. Everyone deserves a shot at redemption, but he's just too small & too old at this point, and I doub't he has the same speed. I'm sure he'll realize real quick that he's not playing in some Canadian light-contact adult league and pack it in.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

Fluery & Avery reunite as a top d-pair in the minors!  You cross that blue line... you get you feelings hurt with ethnic slurs, you're told how good your girlfriend is, and by the time you exit the zone... you're hooked on crack!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Theo Fleury wants to make a comeback:
    [QUOTE]Fluery & Avery reunite as a top d-pair in the minors!  You cross that blue line... you get you feelings hurt with ethnic slurs, you're told how good your girlfriend is, and by the time you exit the zone... you're hooked on crack!
    Posted by elosias[/QUOTE]

Genuinely funny.  I appreciate that, thank you.