There Are Lots of Bruin's Fan's in Canada

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

There Are Lots of Bruin's Fan's in Canada

because os Orr and Espo and great Bruin teams of the 70's Canada has lots of B's
    fan's which i am one
    I live in Toronto and don't speak french and hate the Habs
    So don't call me Frenchy or other names

Go Bear's

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cobblerface. Show cobblerface's posts

Re: There Are Lots of Bruin's Fan's in Canada

Who cares?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFaninOntario. Show BruinsFaninOntario's posts

In Response to There Are Lots of Bruin's Fan's in Canada:
    [QUOTE]because os Orr and Espo and great Bruin teams of the 70's Canada has lots of B's fan's which i am one I live in Toronto and don't speak french and hate the Habs So don't call me Frenchy or other names Go Bear's
    Posted by Canadianfan6[/QUOTE]

You and I both, brother. I too live near Toronto and grew up at a time when Bobby Orr and Phil Esposito were the two biggest things in hockey. I became a Bruins fan and have been one ever since. Don Cherry, the Lunch Pail Gang, O'Reilly, Wensink, Milbury, Stan Johnathan...those were the days. Eff the Leafs. The Leafs suk rat bag. Go Bruins!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

IYes those were great years
    Those Bruin teams were special and gave a huge effortn Response to Re: There Are Lots of Bruin's Fan's in Canada:
    [QUOTE]In Response to There Are Lots of Bruin's Fan's in Canada : You and I both, brother. I too live near Toronto and grew up at a time when Bobby Orr and Phil Esposito were the two biggest things in hockey. I became a Bruins fan and have been one ever since. Don Cherry, the Lunch Pail Gang, O'Reilly, Wensink, Milbury, Stan Johnathan...those were the days. Eff the Leafs. The Leafs suk rat bag. Go Bruins!!!
    Posted by BruinsFaninOntario[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

IPiss Off!n Response to Re: There Are Lots of Bruin's Fan's in Canada:
    [QUOTE]Who cares?
    Posted by cobblerface[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cobblerface. Show cobblerface's posts

In Response to Re: There Are Lots of Bruin's Fan's in Canada:
    [QUOTE]IPiss Off!n Response to Re: There Are Lots of Bruin's Fan's in Canada :
    Posted by Canadianfan6[/QUOTE]

Go write about this in your my little kitty journal or something, no one cares about this on BOSTON.com

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from quebecbruinsfans. Show quebecbruinsfans's posts

i live in Trois-rivieres P.Q and i'M a great boston bruins fans and i hate the montreal canaidiens!!!! go bruins go!!! #17 louuuuccchhhhhh ;)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Cobbler,
    get a life...there are lots of Canadians that are B's fans...since some have already responded positively your theory does out the window...no one at Boston.com cares about this...are you employed by them...zip it snapper head!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

Bruins fan here from Montreal .....hate the habs

GO BRRRRUINS ! ! !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoldOnBlack. Show GoldOnBlack's posts

YES!!! Montreal Bruins fan here too!! Living amongst the enemies.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSR4. Show RSR4's posts

good to see some b's fans north of the border

my pops was from montreal...so im a bit of a wierdo b/c 1. team is the B's and 2. is the Habs

i have lots of respect for leafs fans tho.... they never win but the fans are always by their side...selling out almost every game

they are the nhls chi town cubs or old school sox

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

[QUOTE]good to see some b's fans north of the border my pops was from montreal...so im a bit of a wierdo b/c 1. team is the B's and 2. is the Habs i have lots of respect for leafs fans tho.... they never win but the fans are always by their side...selling out almost every game they are the nhls chi town cubs or old school sox
    Posted by RSR4[/QUOTE]

Try living near Leaf fans. You will have zero respect for them. They are ignorant, rude and quite stupid. I am surrounded by Leaf fans and I can't stand them.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I'm from Nova Scotia so geographics and a father that cheers for Montreal made me like the B's.

Cheers fellas.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from what-the-canuck. Show what-the-canuck's posts

Moncton, New Brunswick...we love the Bs....after Habs and Leafs the Bruins are the favourite in New Brunswick....I hate LEafs and Habs....people living in Boston are so lucky to be able to see their team live whenever they want....Bruins - 2010 Stanley Cup Champs

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

I will probably organize a Stanley Cup parade in the streets of Montreal in June 2010 after Chara will have lifted the Stanley Cup in the air (8ft high)

Bruins fans from Montreal be ready ....as many cars as possible with flags and logos + jeseys

GO BRUINS ! ! !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

My name saids it all....another B's fan in Montreal

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MontrealBruin. Show MontrealBruin's posts

Another B's fan from Montreal.....I was watching when they won their last cup in '72!

Go the B's!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Believe1. Show Believe1's posts

Many thanks to Canadian fans who support the B's!  It's always great to see you at the games and chat with you.  I noticed lots of fans supporting the B's during Canadiens games - guys from Quebec wearing Lucic shirts.  You know your hockey and I'm glad you're rooting for the "right" team.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GillesGilbert. Show GillesGilbert's posts

Big B's fan from Ottawa. Saw Axelsson's shootout winner last year in person.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

In fact, we are so many, that you guys in Boston should be scared !!!!

If you keep yelling at Jacobs, he'll move the club to Québec....in a new Coliseum, and Patrice Bergeron 's gonna be the mayor too. The fan base here is strong enough.

You'll be forced to drive north to see the Stanley cup parade..... (!!!!!!)Tongue out

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

IThank You Shuperman,  Who does this Cobbler think he is? Speaking for all of Bostonn Response to Re: There Are Lots of Bruin's Fan's in Canada:
    [QUOTE]Cobbler, get a life...there are lots of Canadians that are B's fans...since some have already responded positively your theory does out the window...no one at Boston.com cares about this...are you employed by them...zip it snapper head!
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Bruin fans in Boston are lucky. If the Bruins tank they have the Bosox, Pats and the great Celtics to cheer for
    I live in Toronto, what do I have left pitifull Jays and Raptors and the Miami Dolphins

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from damngood. Show damngood's posts

[QUOTE] If you keep yelling at Jacobs, he'll move the club to Québec....Posted by Remi72[/QUOTE]

Yeah we should just keep taking the abuse and under achieving and just be happy with it.

Another clueless closet hab fan

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Comon !!  It was irony !!

I tought it was clear enough, with that face with the message Tongue out

I'm everything but a closet hab fan....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAFFY4. Show LAFFY4's posts

Bruin fans live strong in northern ontario. I was born a Bruin in a french canadian family with everybody Habs fans except my father who idolized Bobby Orr. I was named after the great Bobby Orr and baptised on that famous mother's day may 10 1970. After the baptism my father was lucky enough to see Orr's overtime goal. He took pictures of myself in a Stanley Cup made out of tupperware pots and aluminum paper. All boys in our family are named after hockey players, my brother Marc (Tardif), youngest brother Derek(Sanderson), my nephew Cameron(Neely), my 4 year old son Patrice(Bergeron) and my 6 month old son Philippe(Kessel). I was planning on baptising my son Philippe this June in a replica Stanley Cup I bought on Nhlshop.com. Told the wife we will delay the baptism until next june after the Bruins win the cup to continue the father and son tradition of Stanley Cup baptisms.

GO BRUINS  MAY I BAPTISE MY SON IN A STANLEY CUP NEXT JUNE HOPEFULLY WITH KESSEL STILL ON THE TEAM, IF NOT WILL HAVE TO CHANGE HIS NAME TO MILAN OR ZDENO!!!!!