There Are Lots of Bruin's Fan's in Canada

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stayhungry. Show stayhungry's posts

Re: There Are Lots of Bruin's Fan's in Canada

Actually, it's entirely possible that there are more Bruins fans in Canada than in Boston...! It's no secret that hockey is truly the number 4 sport there, and given the choice, more people would call themselves Red Sox fans or Patriots fans or Celtics fans than Bruins fans.

It would be interesting to find out...

~Graham

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from getbent88. Show getbent88's posts

Big Bruins fan here from Calgary!  There are quite of few B's fans from the West too! (Lots of Neely fans because he is from British Columbia).

I always give the "thumbs up" to anybody around the streets of Calgary wearing a B's jersey or hat.  When the B's played out here last year it was about 20% B's fans in the crowd.

P.S. Everyone out here is jumping on the Lucic bandwagon - especially since he was just here for the Team Canada camp Smile

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: There Are Lots of Bruin's Fan's in Canada:
    [QUOTE]In fact, we are so many, that you guys in Boston should be scared !!!! If you keep yelling at Jacobs, he'll move the club to Québec....in a new Coliseum, and Patrice Bergeron 's gonna be the mayor too. The fan base here is strong enough. You'll be forced to drive north to see the Stanley cup parade..... (!!!!!!)Posted by Remi72[/QUOTE]

Ha Ha I've seen some pretty funny posts but "If you keep yelling at Jacobs, he'll move the club to Québec!" Smoke one for me Remi72!

Find the nearest Open Mic night get up on stage and do your thing "Making a fool of yourself !" Jacobs gives up his fan base, pays millions to move the club to a new city.... Rich Very Rich!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andy1224. Show andy1224's posts

i live in port morien n.s. bruins fan for ever,

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SugarloafBruins. Show SugarloafBruins's posts

How do Canadian Bs fans feel about Ryder and Begin coming down to play for Boston? We are beginning to import the Habs, kinda odd.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Never liked either...Begin is a dirty player that looks to injure guys...he is lucky to be on a team like the B's that will stick up for him...personally I would rather Marchand get his spot in the lineup...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

I would live in Boston I would go to every single game....

I hate Begin I wish Lucic would hit him so badly after what he did to Savard in 2008-09 ....

Bruins fan since 1967 .....saw all the great performances by Bobby Orr and Phil and I love this year<s edition we have a great team I drive down once a year from Montreal to see the BRUINS

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsnut4. Show sportsnut4's posts

I had the priviledge of seeing Orr play his Junior hockey in Oshawa.  Seeing him play made me a B's fan forever.  There have been some lean years the last 15 years or so but there are signs that the Bruins are back on the sports map in Beantown.  Even a 7 game win over Carolina would have lead to a quick exit over Pittsburgh as the Bruins were hit hard by injuries and the Pens weren't going to be stopped.  The Bruins should go a round or two further and potentially they could go all the way.  Must be nice to live in a city where the teams always seem to be in contention to win it all when we are stuck with the Leafs, Argos and Jays.  The Pats are going to be a juggernault this year, the Sox are gearing up and the Celts are ready to roll.  The B's are well positioned to have a great year!  Good luck!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSR4. Show RSR4's posts

In Response to Re: There Are Lots of Bruin's Fan's in Canada:
    [QUOTE]In fact, we are so many, that you guys in Boston should be scared !!!! If you keep yelling at Jacobs, he'll move the club to Québec....in a new Coliseum, and Patrice Bergeron 's gonna be the mayor too. The fan base here is strong enough. You'll be forced to drive north to see the Stanley cup parade..... (!!!!!!)
    Posted by Remi72[/QUOTE]

lets not get carried away there remi....come on boston is the hub of hockey(litterally) in the US anyways.  Detroit may win all the time but they dont breeed the quality and quantity of hockey players as we do here in NEWengland

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sargee. Show sargee's posts

B's fan from Moncton, New-Brunswick.  My whole family is on the Bruins side, it's actually suprising to see how many Bruins fans there is in the area.  Being mostly surrounded by Habs fans makes us like the Bruins even more!  Went to see 3 games last year, including the 5-1 blowout of the habs in game 2 of the playoffs.
    GO BRUINS GO!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CraigJeans. Show CraigJeans's posts

Diehard Bruins fan here in Grand Falls – Newfoundland. Been one since Andy Moog joined in 86. 

I agree that there are probably more Bruins fans north of the border then south. But whos counting... We all share in the love of the B's. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

i am glad the web could bring the bruins a little closer to the canadien back woods but get with the times people the new bruins are winners there is no more cheevers its timmy thomas there is no more orr its chara.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

I am glad to see that there are so many Bruins fans in Montreal and in the Maritimes also out West ....Canadians are hockey experts and the BRUINS have a lot of talented players ....I watch all their games and enjoy 99% of them last season when we eliminated the habs in 4 ,,,,I was so happy and celebrating with 2 flags on my Ford Escape in the streets of Montreal ....this upcoming season will be even more exciting ...cant wait to see Wheeler on SH + Morris on the Power play , Hunwick will have a great season dont be surprised to see him ending the season with 50pts ,,,,and Bergeron will be back to where he left before his concussion ....we have the greatest goalie, no.1 D and the best coach ....excited players like Milan, Savard, Krejci, Ryder, Wideman  .etc .....My regards to the BRUINS fans from all over Canada ......GO BRUINS !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

I'm from Quebec city and i'm a Bruins Fan since 1999. I Hate Habs and It's good to know than many Bruins fans living in Canada ! I'm really proud to walk the street with my Bruins cap or my Bruins shirt !

Maybe a Bruins fans party in Quebec should be very funny ! Who Know ?

A good season to every Bruins Fans !

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

Going to Quebec City to see the Bruins against the habs ....

Regards to all the Bruins fans from Quebec City

Lâchez pas les gars on vous aime

Go Bruins !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from raa5150. Show raa5150's posts

No Bruins fan calls them the Bears, none, zero, zilch.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Out in BC, but I'm a Manitoban at heart, and have been a B's fan all my life - fell in love with the team in the days of Middleton and Bourque, and it just grew with the addition of Neely and eventually the subtraction of the Jets (they were always, and always will be, number two for me.)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickDesper. Show RickDesper's posts

Re: There Are Lots of Bruin's (sic) Fan's (sic) in Canada

try this..

"There are lots of Bruins' Fans in Canada."

One misplaced apostrophe I'll ignore.  Two in consecutive words?  A bit much.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Believe1. Show Believe1's posts

Here we go Bruins here we go!!!!!  I'm a Bostonian and hockey is the ONLY sport I support.  Everyone thinks we all live and die for baseball, basketball and football.  Talented, hardworking team with a great coach - mostly Canadians who live and breath hockey.  Merci/Thank you my hockey brothers and sisters from Quebec, Martimes and Western Canada.